Disabled Clients

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kevinz0071, Feb 13, 2016.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Does the ranch have a vehicle that could transport an electric wheelchair from the Reno Airport to the Bunnyranch??

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  2. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

We have a limousine I think that will fit a wheelchair.

PhototasticCollage-2016-01-18-10-10-35.jpg

3. Air Force Amy on our website said that the Bunny Ranch does but I don't know about any of the other ranches even though I've never been to any of the ranches yet but I would ask Amy for sure if you're not sure

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

been a almost 10 year client I am referring to a non foldable battery operated power wheelchair that you couldn't put into the trunk

5. It could fit in any of the limos if one has straps to strap it down in place. The client would have to be able to transfer to a seat where they could buckle in for safety to be able to ride. Bungee cord with hooks could do the trick to keep it from sliding around.

roxanneprice likes this.
  6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I thought that the London cab could.. BUT I'm getting old,and forgetting......

7. Over at Sagebrush we have the capacity to do that. We are remodeling our fantasy room so it is disability friendly.
    Call the cashier at the ranch you are looking at and she will try to work with you <3

AthiraMoru likes this.
  8. Right I think he is asking about transporting an electric wheelchair which can be up to 500 pounds. The vehicle may need a lift. A limo is not going to work. Jade is right there are companies that do just that but you might call the Ranch and ask if they can recommend one. Does the handicap space at the Ranch have at least 5 feet of area on the side of the parking space because I don't remember? If there is only one space then it should have 5 feet of open space for a handicap vehicle that has a lift per the ADA regulations.

Jade Capri likes this.
  9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I usually bring my folding chair never tried to bring my power one up there :)

10. All Of Our Ranches Can Accomodate Disabilities...Have Fun .. image.jpg

11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Such great answers for great questions!!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

It looks like the London Cab has a ramp