REVIEW Devirginizing with Colette and Kira

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SpectrumAquila, Aug 31, 2017.

1. I arrived at the Kit Kat Ranch with an appointment with one of the girls that unfortunately no longer was at the ranch so I went to the bar and Colette sat next to me, and I explained I was shy and had high social anxiety. She understood and, with her being the same age as me (not that it really matters) and having similar interests, I connected with her (which is difficult for me especially in these situations). We went to negotiate, and knowing my plans had already changed I decided to go with a two girl party, and invited Kira Rain. I selected the VIP room, and there was champagne (which I admit I may have drank too much of, in my defense I was nervous). The party was awesome and fun! Colette was amazing, and Kira Rain, lives up to her name (she made it rain! ;)) They reassured me, and were caring and understanding. And also, they helped teach me a few things. They have good chemistry together and it was interesting to hear even they tried some things for the first time in the party. Afterwards I was too intoxicated to drive away immediately so they let me stay and even fed me food in their kitchen, cooked by the wonderful Cumisha Amado. So accommodating! We talked some, and it was relaxing, (after I was tensed up from nervousness). I did inquire about their personal lives a bit, and it is fascinating to know that they are normal women, who put up with a lot, literally, and they are trying to get through life, like the rest of us, even with the stigma of their profession. But that doesn't mean that they can't or don't have fun, especially on the job, that makes me a little jealous. They taught me a lot, and I can leave with some confidence. So with my review I say visit the Kit Kat Ranch, and book an appointment with @Colette Wingtouched or @KiraRain , or both! I promised I would again, and I'll never forget them. As for the sex... that's for me to know and you to find out!

2. I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry I'm new at this and have put erratic postings.​

3. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

SpectrumAquila, I am so glad you had a great time with Colette and Kira! As of now, I have not yet made my first trip to the ranches. But, from communicating with both of them here on the board, I can tell they are both very genuine and caring ladies. It truly says so much for both of them. I cannot wait to get to meet them in person. It is going to be epic!!!!! I hope you'll get to party with them again soon and that your next party will be even better than the first.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

What an awesome way to experience your first time! Colette and Kira look like they would be a lot of fun together! Lucky guy!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

Thank you so much for coming in and letting us have our way with you! It was so much fun for @KiraRain and I!

kmoney, SpectrumAquila and KiraRain like this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I had a wonderful time with you and Colette! I'm so glad we got you comfortable!!! you were a pleasure to have over !! Thank you for the great experience on my end!!!

8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! All the ladies at KIT KAT are amazing!

kmoney and KiraRain like this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

sounds like an amazing time! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KiraRain likes this.
  10. What a great review. I guess I will have to find out myself sometime :p

kmoney and KiraRain like this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done on your first review spectrum...it just gets better the more you visit.

kmoney, SpectrumAquila and KiraRain like this.
  12. It sure was!!!! He left rather pleased! ;);):p

kmoney and SpectrumAquila like this.
  13. Yes it was luck, I did not originally come plan a party with them. It was better!

BigAlbowski and kmoney like this.