Desert Roses Love Ranch Reviews

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by DesertRose, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Anyone of my partners want to tell their experiences with me please feel free to do so here.Thank you in advance this will help me become a better bunny.

2. I had the 90% of my greatest sexual fantasy come true this this morning.
    I spent some time with Desert Rose, what an awesome lover. She is so full of excitement and is so beautiful and sexy.
    She is a satisfyer of sex. So attractive she keeps your "man" standing at attention as she satisfy you with all of your beautiful self. She has made me a frequent cummer. I will be seeing her often.
    Desert Rose is a dream cum true.

Jerry. .

auron79, SofiaSin and DesertRose like this.
  3. Thank you very much Jerry. ;-)

1hairluvr likes this.
  4. You are worth so very very
    much more

DesertRose likes this.
  5. Any of my lovers can post their reviews of our times together on here. Thank you for all your support and loves.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That's a wonderful review Jerry! Thanks for sharing!

7. SofiaSin
    Chat with Me

SofiaSin Beauty & Brains in a tight sexy package

That's a great review! You obviously had a great time together and Desert Rose is a very special lady indeed.

DesertRose likes this.
  8. Thank you SofiaSin . Thank you 1hairLuvr. You all are so kind. We all can have great times that's what matters.

1hairluvr likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great to see this review. Looking forward to seeing more.

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

What a great review Desert Rose! I know the two of you had lots of action going!!!

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

That's a great review Jerry. Desertrose is both stunning and incredibly satisfying.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. Thank you all for the support, you ladies are lovely too.

13. This is my 2nd review of Desert Rose...(just thought it will be better served here rather than the Real Life Ranch Report,.)

She is one of the new ladies at the LRN, but she is a genie out of her bottle.
    She has made all of my wishes cum true.
    She has planted the seeds for many, many more.
    She is a very attractive redhead and intelligent in conversation and people skills
    with a wealth of knowledge in many different subjects.
    And God has been very good to her with the body that he gave her and she has been very good to God by the way that she cares for it..
    And she does knows how to use it.
    My times with her has been very, very satisfying not just sexually, but a whole body satisfaction mentally & emotionally. She makes sure of that
    What a LADY with many amazing talents.....

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

What good reviews Desert Rose! I here you have talents! I want to see! LOL!

15. :pOh yeah, She did it again so beautifully..an awesome LADY. Rocks my world.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  16. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

You do rock Desert Rose! Right on girl!

1hairluvr likes this.
  17. I'd love to here from some more of my lovers here so i can do even better the next time I see you. Even if its the first time we've ever been together. this helps me learn so much you all and thank you to all the of you that have posted already.

18. Wonderful reviews! Keep up the wonderful work Desert Rose. I hope you're enjoying all of the fun and unique experiences the LRN has to offer!

19. Yes I am having a blast; and thank you Miss Katherine Stone. I miss you. Hopefully you are doing well wherever you went to.

20. Nice review, but...all of the reviews in the Real Life Ranch Reports stay there, they don't get deleted. The threads in this forum do get deleted eventually.

1hairluvr likes this.
  21. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie Well-Known Member

I need to have a two girl so I can leave a review! ;)

DesertRose likes this.
  22. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Keep those reviews coming girl! Way to go!!!!!

23. This has been a very awesome day so far. Can't wait to see what all morning brings.

1hairluvr likes this.
  24. Just want to share two things that I have realized in the past month:
    1. You don't bet against Usan Bolt to win the 100 nor the 200 meter race.
    2. You don't doubt Desert Rose to make sure that you have a great party at the LRN.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    DesertRose likes this.
  25. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Surfer is right about reviews, so I'll just say this about Ms Desert Rose, have you ever wanted to have sex with a librarian ... check out my review :)

DesertRose likes this.
  26. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Great review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178856105873384.jpeg