Dennis Hof in Seth Meyers' monologue

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by BaronRandoVJ, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

just caught Seth's monologue tonite, Dennis Hof's senate bid was brought up with Dennis's picture in the monologue withnabjoke aboutbhisvSenate bid. congratulations to Dennis first on his entering the Senate race and inmakingnitbto late night tv!

kristikiss and grizzly like this.
  2. Do you know the date? I want to see it

3. kristikiss
    Chat with Me

kristikiss Well-Known Member

I am happy you are a candidate Dennis..
    Makes sense. Hof makes sense!;)

4. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK? I oswuld love to see this

Slider likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

the only thing I found was a quote "Dennis Hof, the owner of Nevada's famous Bunny Ranch Brothel, has announced he will run for Senate in 2016. Even though the only experience he has with politicians is telling them to "come back soon!" - Seth Myers .... Dated January 2016

Slider likes this.
  6. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

First off, kudos, tahoebigbear, for finding the quote. Gave me crucial info for my own search.

Well, let me ponder this for a moment. If, for the sake of argument, I had in my possession the link to a video which a very wealthy, brothel-owning celebrity desperately wanted, I wonder... I wonder what it might be worth to such a person.

Hmm. I'll bet such a celebrity would be able to come up with all sorts of things to offer me [a would-be, first-time brothel visitor], including (but not limited to) :

Free access to various pleasurable activities at the Ranches; free round-trip transportation from Kansas City; free accommodations; free meals at the restaurant; free cigars,

...cold hard CA$H....

<<pondering>>

Well, after having thought it over, I think I'll just go ahead and post the link, in good faith, knowing (as I do) that Dennis will be ethical, grateful and gracious enough to offer me (and tahoebigbear?) all of those things - of his own accord - in return for all our hard, investigative work:

Late Night - Seth Meyers monologue from January 11, 2016:

http://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-seth-meyers/video/el-chapo-trump-attacks-cruz-monologue/2966878

(btw, the Hof joke is a little past halfway through the video, with about 2:10 remaining.)

- Bob / "Slider" in Kansas City :p :D :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Congrats to Dennis Hof and his run for senate! I'm rooting for you!

8. GoddessVienna
    Chat with Me

GoddessVienna Well-Known Member

9. YAY!We are all rooting for you!

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Just an FYI....Dennis is running for one on the 42 open seats in the Nevada State Assembly ... good luck Dennis.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

13. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Incumbent Assemblyman James Oscarson, of Pahrump, ended up pulling off a narrow victory with 46.49 percent of the vote. Opponent Tina Trenner, also of Pahrump, took 43.3 percent, while northwest Las Vegas valley resident Rusty Stanberry gained 10 percent of the Republican vote.
    “I’m honored and humbled to have won yesterday’s Republican primary,” Oscarson said in a post election statement. “We knew from the outset that this was going to be a very tough race. I cannot express enough gratitude for the supporters who stuck by me during the past months.”
    Interestingly, Oscarson actually ended up falling short in Nye County, where Pahrump is located, getting only 42 percent to Trenner’s 49 percent of the Nye County Republican vote.
    But he more than made up the difference in the outlying areas of Clark County and in Lincoln County. He won 58 percent of votes in Clark County and 59 percent in Lincoln County. This was enough to boost him to the victory.
    “I am extremely grateful to the voters of Moapa Valley for their support,” Oscarson said in an interview with the Progress. “I know that, had I not had that support as well as the support from Lincoln County voters, things might have been different.”
    Oscarson now advances to the general election. He will not have a Democratic candidate in November. Rather, Bunny Ranch brothel owner Dennis Hof has filed to run against him on the Libertarian party ticket.

Slider likes this.