Dennis HOF- Been trying to sell my virginity for several years , please respond!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Betty1994, May 1, 2016.

1. To whom this may concern,
    I am seeking to sell my virginity and have been considering this for quite some time. I am currently 22, size 12 curvy 5ft 5 brunette with 32EE chest size. I am a Uk citizen with English passport.
    I am of mixed racial heritage and many have described me as exotic. Please reply on whether such a transaction would be possible.

I have tried contacting Dennis and talked to Phil Taylor his UK PR agent in 2012. I have been continually trying to get hold of him and really want to do this.

ivymae and piperrae like this.
  2. I think selling virginity is a novelty. Most men want a professional if they're paying at a brothel in Nevada.

3. Try personally messaging him on the boards if you haven't already:)

Betty1994 likes this.
  4. I can understand that, but he has been successful in the past so hopefully it can work out again. Speaking of which do you know what happened to Katherine Stone and Americas next top virgin?

5. She posts here on the message boards.

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Good luck with you journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. GoddessVienna
    Chat with Me

GoddessVienna Well-Known Member

Very cool! I think this is really novel and men would be banging down the door for this

toy likes this.
  8. Best of luck to you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]