REVIEW Dedicated to Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hussam Radaq, Nov 25, 2017.

1. This will be less a review of Air Force Amy and more an ode to her, for I had seen her pictures before. Even nude. But nothing can prepare you for the glory that is her present body. When I saw her first she smiled with recognition, even though I had never sent an image of myself.

That smile is where this journey begins.

Each tooth is like a pearl plucked from the bottom of the deepest ocean, where even light dare not intrude in its perfect creation. It feels like a gift when her lips part to let them shine the way they do. And the lips themselves, well they are two magnificent orchestral directors, not vying for power but working in concert to form the beautiful sound of her voice, and her laugh. All the bells of Notre Dame cannot hold a candle to the perfection in the tone of her laugh, nor their beauty to the way her eyes shrink as her smile forces them closed.

Those eyes, the color of the richest and most delicious chocolate envelop you in that spellbinding way that they have, and nestle you in their depths, telling you everything you have wished for is about to come true. Then she takes your hand in hers, her five perfect digits holding you like a priceless gemstone. Delicate, assured, and so very very personal. When she begins to remove her clothing, it is like the mesmerizing dance of a martial artist at dawn. Every movement practiced, yet original, no energy wasted, not a thing out of place, and every inch of skin revealed takes you to another level of desire.

And she has not even begun. The grace with which she bared herself is now bestowed on you, as those impossibly delicate hands turn to steel. She will not be denied. As layer upon layer of your clothes is discarded, you gaze upon her figure and wonder how you could hope to match her. Her grace, her beauty, and now, her sensuality. But she cares not, as she touches you as reverently as you would touch her. Delicate becomes violent, kisses become bites, and all throughout you realize you are no match for her, but that she lets you be.

As soon as I gave in to this feeling, I was inside her. Our breathing matched, our rhythm too. As she rode atop me I felt like a mustang, eating away the miles beneath me, practically floating with speed. When I was atop her I flew higher than any eagle dare soar. Back and forth we took our pleasure with each other, beads of sweat forming like morning dew on everything from the smallest rosebud to the tallest sequoia. And after our lovemaking, beyond any comprehensible possibility, she became even more beautiful.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. This is so beautiful Hussam. Thank you so much for this artwork! You made me blush furiously!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

4. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

5. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

6. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

7. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

8. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

9. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

10. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

12. I'll always be grateful to the ladies and gentlemen that share our experiences!

CherryLane likes this.
  13. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I couldn't agree more with you Amy! It is wonderful to receive positive feed back! xoxo

15. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

16. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

17. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]