REVIEW DAYUM! What a party!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Jan 10, 2017.

1. I’m still in shock over the last party I had at the Sagebrush Ranch. I was winding down my 2016 with no plans at all, until I got a message from Alice Little. She invited me to spend some time with her at the Sagebrush Ranch to close out 2016. Blam, I’m out in Carson City within 2 days. I’ve seen Alice a few times prior to this visit and she’s always taken very good care of me. I show up in the early evening at the Sagebrush and there’s so many lovely ladies sitting around the parlor. It would be a tough choice on deciding who to party with in that parlor, had I not already been invited to a party with Alice.

There’s no one that can enter a room and get my attention the way Alice does. With her porcelain skin, lovely red hair, and radiant smile, Alice always gets my heart racing. I’m greeted with a nice warm hug and a little giggle from her. We spend a few minutes chatting and getting caught up. Alice is great at making me feel welcome and her flirting just sets the tone for a wonderful time. After a bit, there we are in her room. She always says, there’s no sexy way of removing shoes. This is the only time I will ever disagree with her. The way she removed those black boots and her socks to reveal her lovely pedicured feet was pretty damn sexy. By the time she had me undressed, I was ready to go! What an amazing evening I was treated to with Alice. She remembers all the things that I like in a party and added a few erotic touches here and there to give me a brand new experience. I was left out of breath and totally drenched in sweat after Alice was done with me. Cuddle time is a nice lovely touch that Alice ends her time with me. While we’re laying there cuddling, Alice invites me to spend more time with her while I’m in town.

Well, there’s no way, I will miss out on spending time with this petite beauty. The very next morning, I am ringing that buzzer to the Sagebrush again. It’s been a rather rough morning for me. I’m a bit stressed, and not in the best off moods. Talking with Alice will always set the world straight with me. In no time at all, I’ve got the urge for a party with Alice again. I’m looking forward to another party with Alice, but once again things aren’t looking good for me. The room I wanted to use is unavailable for a party. Alice being the considerate person arranges for us to have a party at the Love Ranch North VIP suite. Arm in arm we walk across the lot to the Love Ranch. I’ve got this beautiful courtesan dressed in jeans, a hoodie, and sneakers taking me on an inhouse outdate. I love this girl next door look on Alice. Sometimes I just want to spend time with a girl that looks just like an everyday person and not someone that is always dressed too fancy. For some reason, the VIP suite seems much different this time compared to the previous time I’d been in there with a different courtesan. We’ve got the hot tub filling, the sheets are on that huge bed, and there’s an adult movie playing on the TV. As always we start with a nice long hug before Alice starts throwing her clothes and my clothes all over the room. We’ve got a million options in that room and we’re wondering where to start the party. Instinctively we both tackle each other into that huge bed and treat ourselves to some oral teasing. I’ve been through some parties that aren’t half as good as Alice’s oral session of a party. We’re positioned so that we can watch the movie on that screen and we can both enjoy our oral session. Things are really starting to steam up, until Alice spots that love swing.

Get me into that swing! Alice commands me. I scoop up the lovely beauty and she hangs on tight while she gets positioned in that swing. Without missing a beat, we’re back at it again. That swing allows for some incredible sex action. It gives that feeling of making your partner float in the air while you’re going at it from so many positions. It’s at this time, being worn out from the party the night before comes into my favor. I’m able to last quite a long time using that swing, while Alice has her head whipped back and is moaning wonderfully to my delight. Then we notice the three mirrors behind us. Alice winks at me and I know what that means. We scramble to make use of that area with the three mirrors. In one of our previous parties, Alice had the Nine Inch Nails song Animal playing. Going at it in that mirror section of the room, we do that song justice. I cannot control my hips as they lead me into Alice at an unbelievable pace. From every angle all I can see is Alice’s face of pleasure with me driving from behind. It’s pretty crazy to see a party happening from so many angles where you’re the main attraction of a wild party.

There’s this unusual chair in the VIP suite that I’ve always wanted to use. I ask Alice about it and we head over to it. Its got so many levers and handles on it, that we have no idea where to start. When you’re partying with Alice, you can’t go wrong. We make do with what we know and next thing I know Alice is on for the ride. The way this chair is built, I can have a seat and it’s angled so that Alice can hop on while grabbing the handles behind me for some extreme bucking action. Off to the races we go! My job is to hang on tight for the craziest sex ride of my life while Alice goes to town on me. I would’ve lost it during that ride, had Alice not told me that we have to use every space in the VIP suite. Alice gave me and that chair more than we could handle. No exaggeration here, Alice put so much energy and force into that ride that she literally tipped the chair over! I had to grab on to the wall to stop her from knocking me off that chair and knocking that chair down to the ground. She gives me this evil grin to let me know she’s done with that station.

Next station coming up, the shoe chair! Alice gets creative with the high back of the chair and positions herself so I can take advantage of her arching back. This woman knows exactly what she wants and exploits my pleasures to our advantage. There’s another mirror next to the chair and I cannot get enough of looking at Alice’s lovely natural body and face while having more fun than I ever expected. Her moaning and grunting are too much for me to handle and the anticipation of a finish is the sweetest torture I’ve ever experienced.

Back to the bed we go to complete the cycle. Again we go for a new position. We’re twisted up in another pretzel position, but damn it gives me another opportunity to feel how great Alice’s petite body is during a party. A rush of hormones and endorphins explode through my body as Alice gives me a brain melting orgasm. I collapse on that bed as a complete worn out, yet sexually satiated mess.

Of course Alice would never just end a party like that. We spend some time in that hot tub. I was just put through the gauntlet party with Alice Little and nice relaxing soak with her in the hot tub is another huge treat. It’s the perfect ending to a party, that seemed like 5 parties, with an amazing woman.

Alice Little has the uncanny ability to turn a bad morning into an unbelievable great day. That party not only made for a great day, but also for a great year! Thank goodness I’ve partied with Alice before and knew how she would push my sexual boundaries to the limit. Get ready for one of the wildest rides you’ll ever experience. It’s one of those, make sure you’re buckled in and hold on tight kind of rides when Alice gets going. If Alice ever offers a special, take full advantage of it. That’s exactly what she’s offering a chance for you to feel so special!

2. You're the best- seriously, you are just too much fun! spending time with you is always wonderful <3

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Duck11! You and Alice had quite an adventure! She is truly wonderful and I will brace myself for my next visit with her. ;)

4. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You might need a brace after your next visit lol

That sounds like a great party Duck. Glad you two got to have so much fun. I love getting time in the hot tub afterwards.

5. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

6. <3 I do what I can to make your heart lighter dear one.

7. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Awesome review for Miss Alice!
    Glad you had such a nice time
    ;)

8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You always look amazing in that dress. I think I have a thing for lacey necklines.

9. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I always think this picture is so welcoming. It's what i want to come home to

10. Well come see me, cause it's too wet and cold out your way :p

11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Dayum is just one of the many phrases I'd use for parties with you. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

A month later and its still to cold and wet out here. Yay snowmagedon

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Yes please! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Amazing review!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. I'm the lucky duck when Duck visits!

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

You sure you don't mean the lucky dork? That fits too.

18. I may have made a certain someone say DAYUM recently ;-)

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Don't you do that when you go to the grocery store?

20. Only when I'm testing the melons :p Or some other bad grocery/food joke.

Domus likes this.
  21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

lol bad joke, sure, but still funny hon.

22. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Bad humor is supposed to be my department babe.

23. My apologies hun, I'll leave the bad jokes to you from now on :p

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Flipping back into here just confirms what I said about Duck's reviews being one of my favorites for thinking out what I'll do with Alice.

25. We definitely have fun, you should check out his newest review

26. Not too long before I can make you say Dayum again ;-)

27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me