About Me CuRvy ShorT BLONDE 34Dd KinKy FUN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. I gladly and knowledgeably cater to a wide array of desires.
    How? How am I able to accommodate such variety? Well, because I myself enjoy many facets of sexuality. I enjoy light bondage, being spanked, having my toes licked. I enjoy being worshipped AND I enjoy catering to males and giving pleasure. I make YOU feel great because I make myself feel great.
    There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in noon to midnight and tell our hostess, you are here for me, OR BETTER YET simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I do travel between houses to satisfy appointments.
    Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!
    rps20160825_175930_739.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appearing LIVE at The Reno / Tahoe Location Newly Resurrected Kit Kat Guest Ranch ~ August 2016
    It's really pretty easy I an available at ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit, EMAIL ME, tell me which house, what day and time to expect you. Im available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas OR LoveRanch Las Vegas Location AND The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno / Tahoe Location!!! I can do OUT DATES!!! Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?
    Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE at ANY of the above houses FOR YOU!!! Simply make the 10% deposit. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;)

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Get your Melissa addiction satisfied ANYWHERE in NV!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

melissakiss@kitkatranch.com rps20160828_074610_161.jpg

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast.

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Please email me directly to reserve your adventure!! rps20160901_201319_465.jpg

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me