Curious Couple new to threads

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Mxx, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Hope everyone is well. :)

We're a curious young couple who stumbled upon this site/the Ranch while in Tahoe on vacation. After talking it through, we're thinking of a visit but not with a line up (I, the wife, am a bit shy with this stuff). Looking for some insight on how to go about this with proper etiquette. Not sure what needs to be said or needs to be known. I did notice that there are a few ladies out there with experience with couples.

Please feel free to shoot me a message with advice/insight.

I appreciate your time!

Bests,
    M

2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Hello! Welcome to the message boards! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Most of us ladies here (including myself) are very open minded, so all you would need to do is shoot one of us a message and say you'd like a couples party, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you desire [smilie=happy.gif]

Mxx likes this.
  3. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Thank you! :) We appreciate it!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Check out the website see if someone catches your eye and send a PM to them! I hope you have a fantastic time when you are here!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mxx likes this.
  5. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

We are very new to this and have actually only been with each other since high school (11 years ago), so we would love someone who can definitely guide us through this experience with understanding and satisfy our curiosity. :)

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Amy and Caressa have given you good advice and I would concur with their suggestions. You can read more about couples parties by searching the board and searching party reviews too. After your research, I would suggest you visit each ranch so you can talk to the ladies until you meet one...or two...that you'd like to party with. You will be treated with respect and no pressure. Enjoy yourself's and I look forward to your reviews.

Air Force Amy and Mxx like this.
  7. Yes I agree with AMY! I feel to check out the ladys in each house since there are many of us and message a few to get a feel of who best suits your needs as a couple. Some are new some are very experienced and some have even better ideas to throw out for you two to try!!
    Have a great day you two :)

Air Force Amy and Mxx like this.
  8. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Thanks, everyone! We will be sure to check around and send some messages. We're pleasantly surprised at the encouraging and open hospitality.

9. SofiaSin
    Chat with Me

SofiaSin Beauty & Brains in a tight sexy package

Being bisexual, I am delighted playing with couples. I truly enjoy helping a loving couple discover new erotic pleasures. Many of our lovely ladies enjoy and have lots of experience partying with couples. Check out the different profiles on the ranches' websites and contact the lady (ies) that catch your attention. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kiteh Kawasaki™ and Mxx like this.
  10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Welcome to the message boards!

Kiteh Kawasaki™ and Mxx like this.
  11. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

You should come down and have a drink at the bar and Im sure lady will come over and talk to you.

Mxx likes this.
  12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

I hope you are having fun here and it has helped you find some answers!
    Happy Birthday Drod023! I hope you have a fantastic day and I would love to celebrate your special day soon!

Kisses Caresssa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mxx likes this.
  13. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Wife speaking -- Definitely enjoying our time looking through the site and getting familiar with things...as well as gaining a bit of confidence. So many beautiful ladies and we're just taking time to reach out and see who vibes well with us. Thank you everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend!

14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

gaining confidence is a good step. enjoy your journey.

Mxx likes this.
  15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

A good way to get to know a lot of us is just messing around on the boards! Have fun with it, post a little here, a little there, and before you know it you'll have an idea of who you want to party with.

And as they've said, message us at any time to get to know us on a deeper level. I'm particularly fond of couples and would love to party with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mxx likes this.
  16. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

Just wondering if you ever made it to the ranches?

Mxx likes this.
  17. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Not yet! It's a bit of a drive for us so we're thinking of scheduling an appointment after we send some messages out.

18. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

Well stop in and visit us. I was a bunny but now I'm a lover.

Mxx likes this.
  19. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Labor Day weekend would be a great time to plan your trip...great pool party BBQ.

20. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

Hopefully you will visit us soon....................................

21. You guys can come anytime , have a drink and get to know the ladies, they are All independent contractors with different options etc some are not always at the ranch (myself I live in other state,but will back shortly )...email them to see if they can make a special trip for you etc..... Take your time and pick "the Right one" for you!!

xoxo
    Have some fun!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Well, welcome to the boards! You are on the right path to getting the perfect party you want!

23. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Quick update -- unfortunately our appointment had to be rescheduled since the bunny we had an appointment with had travel issues (flight got cancelled). This was a bit tough with all of our travel stuff already set and the deposit set. Does this happen often? We definitely understand if it is a one time thing :) Life happens.

We've also sent out emails but notice they don't get answered very quickly -- is there a more preffered method of communication? Thanks!

24. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ @BunnyRanch.com 7752469901 Wed-Sun DOB July 4 1992

It always pays to have Plans A, B & C... stuff happens. I had a Relative die on me with no warning back in June. Boom. Career came to a full stop as Reality hit me with a sledgehammer. Just getting back on my feet - kind of. Local options aren't always a safer bet but a lot of us live a few minutes away. We don't mind when you switch off with our Sisters because they switch off with us. But if it's a CRUSH kinda thing... :: sings 'I Only Have Eyes for You' ::

LydiaFaithfull and Mxx like this.
  25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

Hi Mxx, how are you?
    I am not sure you have made your trip to visit us yet. It doesn't happen often, but life has it's ways to make our lives challenging at times. I have been away for 3 months and I am back now. Usually I respond my emails in a day or so. I like emails as we can keep one thread going. It's up to each lady.
    Now, I am not sure how your plans got affected, but you can send me an email if you wish to talk or ask any question. My email is jade@jadecapri.com

Mxx and dreamscometrue like this.
  26. Mxx
    Chat with Me

Mxx New Member

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well!

Just another update: unfortunately our lady has not answered texts or an email since the cancellation so we're thinking of getting to know another lady to party with. We definitely did not want to step on toes but by now it should be OK (3+ weeks later).

We definitely want to get to know our lady before hand so we're comfortable and know if we are a good fit. Our preferred contact is through email: mxx.evermore@gmail.com

We will try contacting ladies via email once again. Thanks in advance for your time :)

Have a great one!

LydiaFaithfull likes this.
  27. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

Hi Mxx!
    My name is Piper Rae and I work at the Bunny's sister ranch, The Sagebrush ranch :) I am very down to earth, respectful and playful! I would love to answer any questions you may have :) Have a blessed day!

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!