REVIEW Cumisha and her Awesome Red & Lace. By Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Feb 6, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

So, how does any Red Blooded American Male follow up a fantastic 2 hr. encounter with @cumishaamado. Plan another one the very next day.

After my fantastic first 2 hr. encounter @cumishaamado and I discussed our Terrific Thursday Night and I had always admired her Harry Connor photo above her bed where she is posing in an awesome red and lace bustier with black stockings. I had always wanted to have that experience to help her undress and release the “Girls” for some great times, plus I could take it out of my bucket list. Cumisha agreed to be in that outfit when I saw her on Thursday.

It was easy to pick Cumisha out of the lineup on Thursday night (I always like asking for a line up, you just never know when someone new is in the lineup) One aspect of @cumishaamado that few realize is how many successful ladies have had @cumishaamado as their Big Sister. When you have Cumisha as your courtesan for your encounter you are truly getting one of the best. She has earned so many Kitty of the Months, so many Starlet of the Months, hell I don’t know but maybe she has earned Alien of the Months as well. Plus, she has earned Kitty of the Year, and has been voted best Courtesan in hobbyist gatherings. @cumishaamado is the REAL DEAL.

Cumisha took me back to her office to discuss my bucket list expectations. Things came up since we had our last encounter the night before, so we were not able to schedule my next two-hour encounter for Thursday night. We did some further discussions and planned for our next encounter on Friday (the next day). No Harm No Foul. @cumishaamado is always ready to please.

Besides the fact that @cumishaamado is easy to talk to, is a registered nurse (great for me with my torn MCL) but she amongst at least for awesome ladies at Kit Kat that have a college degree, some even have a graduate degree. So besides just another pretty face, and awesome body, and a fantastic personality these ladies are smart and fun to talk to. I am sure there are more college grad ladies, but I have not had the time to meet all of them, and I am kind of spoiled by being a regular with @cumishaamado why see the rest when you already have been with the BEST!

As I have mentioned before it is always best to be frank and honest with the ladies, make sure you communicate with them directly and you both understand what you are expecting. Until next time, I will be patiently waiting for my next hugs and kisses from Cumisha on Friday afternoon.

foreverman and cumishaamado like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again for the awesome review!!! I love our chemistry we have for each other and I can't wait to have many more memorable experiences to cum during your next visit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our chemistry we have for each other. You are awesome with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Cumisha has been on my radar for a long time. I just wish I could go up to the ranches more often. I came real close on my last visit but the IRS wanted my party money instead.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for an awesome review and I can't wait to see you again in July!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I love our chemistry together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Cumisha Amado the more I want spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

joe carbols likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @SableRenae the more I remember our last compassionate DFK the more I want to spend time with you as well. I think you are on @cumishaamado top four list, that might lead to a possible two girl encounter in the future. But I have to clear that thru Cumisha just to be on the safe side. Cumisha, do you care to comment if this would work out for us??

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I look forward to a 2 Girl Party with @SableRenae in the future!!! We would have an amazing adventure together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and I look forward to partying with you in the future with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thans @foreverman for your kind words and I can't wait to party with you in the future with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for writing an awesome review!!! I can't wait to see you in July!!! We have amazing chemistry together!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Cumisha is my big sister and youre right, she is such an amazing woman!!!!❤❤❤ @cumishaamado

joe carbols likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MinnieBea for your kind words and compliment!!! You are an amazing "Little Sister" and you are doing so well. I'm proud of you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MinnieBea likes this.
  18. Im only doing so well because my "Big sister" taught me the ropes!! Thank you so much for helping me and continuing to help me with all of this stuff. Im so blessed to have you [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @MinnieBea and you're welcome!!! Keep up the positive energy and "Good Job"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Welcome to the Kit Kat @MinnieBea you are very fortunate to have compassionate @cumishaamado as your big sister. She has so many little sisters that have gone on to great achievements. I hope you have at least half as much fun that I have had at Kit Kat with a majority of my encounters being with your big sister Cumisha. Welcome to the boards

21. @cumishaamado I will use everything you've taught me!!! You are everything I aspire to be! Im excited to use all the skills you've taught me!! And I couldnt be more grateful to have you as a big sister!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @MinnieBea and you're welcome!!! You are awesome and doing fabulous!!! YOU ROCK!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MinnieBea likes this.
  23. Trust me, I know how lucky I am to have @cumishaamado to be teaching me the ropes!! Im very grateful to have a big sister who cares about me being successful in life!! She will always have a special place in my heart❤ @joe carbols

joe carbols likes this.
  24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You got that right @MinnieBea, @cumishaamado is a very caring person. She has a special place in my heart as well. I’m sure she will do everything possible for you to be successful in your new career. While any of the ladies at Kit Kat will be a good big sister there are so many magnificent ladies and most have been trained by Cumisha. She is just that good. I hope you get a chance to enjoy a two girl encounter with Cumisha she is an angel and will take you to heaven and back with the right gentleman. Again I hope you enjoy your new career at kit kat. It’s a very exciting ranch

MinnieBea likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! @MinnieBea has an awesome personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Just like you @cumishaamado your personality is contagious just ask @sonja or @SableRenae or @thunderstorm and even @MinnieBea after just a few days. Maybe that is why you are selected with the honor of being a big sisters for so many successful young ladies.

thunderstorm and MinnieBea like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Liking your post @cumishaamado is not the only thing I like about you I hope you “liked” my posts as well

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love your personality too!!! I can't wait to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

@BryceStevens was the lucky person to be my 500 like in my short career on the boards and I am forever grateful. I hope @ Cumisha likes my posts as well

31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I guess that should be @cumishaamado sorry about that you know my Lincoln log fingers don’t work well on my stupid smart phone

32. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

My personality can never match yours the compassionate @cumishaamado I’m just and old fart

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and I like your posts too!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for commenting on my personality but you have an "AWESOME" personality and "BIG HEART" too that is "VERY UNIQUE"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank God my HB is only 54 and my BP is 110/60. My heart is not that big but it is pretty sturdy to do two hours with the caring @cumishaamado