Cum Play With Me ;-) #SelfieThread

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by AlexiaRose, Jul 13, 2016.

1. AlexiaRose
    Chat with Me

AlexiaRose The Girl Of Your Dreams Turned Reality

Hiiiii! My name is Alexia Rose, I am the newest edition to Alien Cathouse Amargosa!! Cum play with me!! Todays selfies

13726724_1821353811429449_6993213218224782256_n.jpg 13710059_1821359601428870_6564717136773101780_n.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

That's the cutest little skirt!!!!! You're a doll!!!!!!!! Have fun you got 2 of my favorite people on earth there!!!! Welcome to our family!!!!!

3. AlexiaRose
    Chat with Me

AlexiaRose The Girl Of Your Dreams Turned Reality

Thanks honey :) I am sad I am going to just miss you, I leave right before you get here!! But I will be back, and hopefully you are here when I am!!!

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

5. As long as she doesnt kick with those boots im happy. I get a head start too. I get first chance of taking those boots off , everything else too.

6. Question is the Alian Cat House closer to las vegas or Reno. Im visiting later, I strained my back , again.

7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

The Alien Cathouse is closer to Las Vegas! That sounds horrible about your back! You need a massage therapist (like myself) to put you back into tip top shape!!

8. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Nice pix come party this sexy New edition @ alien Cathouse 775-372-5678 Alexia Rose 20160520_130722.jpg

MelissaKiss likes this.
  9. Doubt if my back could handle the plane trip. My back still hurts after taking doctor Rx medications. Its getting better. Just waiting for a buisness contract.

10. SofiaSin
    Chat with Me

SofiaSin Beauty & Brains in a tight sexy package

What a beauty! Guys, go get her!

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Welcome Alexia. I love your eyes. They're so beautiful. Have a wonderful visit. I know you will.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You are very beautiful Alexia Rose!