Courtesan Review: High Noon with The Sensational Bryce Stevens @KitKatRanch December 2016

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HotSexyDiction, Apr 6, 2017.

1. As a first time visitor to the ranches of Carson City, I started inquiring at the Bunny Ranch, went on a tour, mingled at the bar, and spoke with women there. Throughout the night until daylight, I made visits and went on tours at the Sagebrush, Love Ranch North and finally the Kit Kat. I was introduced to a 3 lady line-up. It is here that I met Bryce. Introduction and eye contact with Bryce stood out. Without hesitation, I chose Bryce to take me on a tour. The way Bryce held my hand as she guided me through the Kit Kat was distinctive. Receptively warm and brimming with sincerity, she established astute, sensual contact in this way. All other tour guides paled in comparison. It was not a flimsy, superficial, grasp by the finger(s), to lead a tour. Throughout the Kit Kat's features and benefits, to her room for negotiation, it was as enlightening and easy-going as one could seek. Like most of the other women I had encountered, Bryce was obviously into me. But she took it to a higher level than the others...And she was humble with her asking me if I would like to party with her...Although I planned to decide after the tour with Bryce, in a neutral setting, I could not resist Bryce. She turned me on. Her soft, receptive eyes, easy smile and sexy voice, (not over-the-top) all enhanced my desire for her. After having been up all night visiting all the ranches, pondering, I felt the need to freshen up. We did so together. And she made it fun. I was never uncomfortable. Her soft lips and superb tongue were as sensual as one could find. Bryce excited me! And she made me feel great! No exaggeration, but she brought me to powerful, copious spurts of orgasm...Waves if you will. Filled the condom. Feeling grateful and wanting to show gratitude, I offered Bryce a hands on massage. Bryce knew through prior conversation, that I had traveled some 500 miles to get to the ranches. Bryce stated she wanted to give me the massage for being on the road so long. Bryce took initiative and gave me a sensational massage! She's got great hands. Although strong, they are soft too. Great touch! Bryce was a lot of fun. Bryce was warm, receptive, easy-going, a decent communicator, attentive, sensual, sensational, encouraging. Bryce was the consummate giver. If I had to describe the best attribute of Bryce with one word, it would be her EFFORT. I am thankful for our encounter. What a DRAW! Bryce Stevens! Thank you Bryce.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Hot Sexy Diction,
    Bryce Stevens is on my list.

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you HotSexyDiction for the beautiful review. I had a wonderful memorable time with you and look forward to seeing you again!!

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for putting me on your list. I am flattered and honored to be on your list!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  5. Bryce, I bet it would be hotter than the first. Yearning for your soft lips, sensational tounge and picturesque vulva. Lively eyes, sparkling countenance, sexy voice with sweet diction. All around sexy...Sweeter than a pot of raw honey.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    BryceStevens likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet hotsexydiction! you're making me smile blush and tingle just thinking of it. I look forward to seeing you again

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

8. BryceStevens likes this.
  9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

There you go runningsquirrel using words that elicit naughty thoughts

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you RunningSquirrel for reading and liking my posts!!

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

12. Hello, everyone. Everyone?
    EVERYONE!

Everyone should read this review. Ladies of the ranches, prospective visitors and potential clients as well as the Ranches' support staff.

Like it, if you do like it, reply if you want...

This is a review of a non virgin, first time with a courtesan experience with @BryceStevens.

For every 3 to 5 replies, I will reveal and/or provide 1 more tantalizing tidbit.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  13. Hi Hot Sexy Diction,
    Bryce Stevens is on my list.

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

What a great idea hotsexydiction! I am flattered and honored by your beautiful review and this post. I totallt enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip this way!! I sure hope it is at a time that I will be here at KitKat!!

HotSexyDiction and tuch2881 like this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch. I am honored to be on your list and look forward to making your list a reality!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  16. Gents,

You do NOT want to miss Bryce. If you are looking for a true GFE, where the attention is on YOU (although she will receive gladly and willingly), this woman wil not disappoint. Her current visit to the KitKat is ending on 4/26, so this weekend is the last one until her next visit (July I believe?). So come get a chance to be with this sensational, erotic woman - you will not regret it!

17. @MusicLover
    Exactly. @BryceStevens really aims to please. She is not robotic. She is fluid! Attentive, suggestive, creative and oh so much fun!
    She is a warm person whose demeanor is really cool too.

My party with Bryce was invaluable. Well worth the time and expense.

BryceStevens and tuch2881 like this.
  18. Sounds like an amazing party, HotSexyDiction! Glad you enjoyed your time Bryce seems sexy & fun!

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @MusicLover for the beautiful compliments. I'm smiling and blushing. Yes once I leave, April 26 is my last day here, I will not be back until July 27th - September 13.

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you HotSexyDiction for the beautiful compliments!! I had a wonderful time with you and absolutely look forward to seeing you again!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you luscious CaseyCross. We did enjoy our party together very much!! You should have been there to see!!

22. Hello Casey. Bryce was amazing! She showed strong desire for me and it felt great to receive her. There was a lot of enthusiasm and stimulating energetic exchanges between us. Erotic yes. Passionate, considerate, expressive, vocal and more...I am grateful for our party. Bryce is a gem.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    BryceStevens likes this.
  23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you HotSexyDiction for the beautiful praise. I'm smiling and blushing plus looking forward to our next erotic encounter!!

24. It will be hotter and sexier than the first. Closer and more wild in enthusiasm and expression...From playful yet penetrating looks, with specific whispers to orgasmic bellows...They all might come a knocking...

BryceStevens likes this.
  25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I like your thinking hotsexydiction!!!!!

26. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

One of the things that attracts me to Bryce is her use of words. If a lady touches my brain, she will more fully awaken the rest of me. I like reading her erotic statements - it starts the imagination going. In fact, it would be fun to have a party where we start the foreplay with no touching - just talking. And I mean in the bedroom, with soft lighting and music, half-undressed, telling one another exactly how we intend to give our partner pleasure...

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

What an exciting and arousing idea Broadhildt. I sure hope we will do this on your August visit!!!

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

tuch2881 likes this.
  31. To Everyone...Everyone? EV-ERY-ONE! and @BryceStevens

Like many have stated, it is of no surprise that Bryce Stevens is Kitty of the Month at The Kit Kat Ranch.
    Congratulations to Bryce.
    With Bryce there is never drama. No BS. No tricks. No switch-a-ruse...With Bryce there is only fun suggestions in a respectful tone and erotic manner. Bryce is very attentive...she listens with her eyes as well as her ears. It would be easy to say Bryce is the hardest working courtesan with the Kitty of the Month acknowledgement. However...Bryce creates your experience with her, flow easily. She makes it look and feel easy because what she says and does sounds and looks like it is of her 1st nature. My experience with her was and remains awesome. I am so happy for her that her efforts are well received.
    She is very attentive, respectful, affectionate, hands-on approach (metaphorically speaking), hands-on (pun intended), and oh so much fun. She is consistent and follows through and follows up. Professionally speaking, she is the consummate courtesan. Bryce really is outstanding. It would not surprise me at all to see her earn the distinction of Courtesan of the Year. She is that pleasant.

It is ultra rare when a woman is both as hot as Bryce is, yet oh so cool too.
    She is likeable. And her efforts make her more likeable as well.

BryceStevens likes this.
  32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @HotSexyDiction. this is such a wonderful beautiful set of compliments and review update, described in the salacious, poetic hot sexy diction way that you do so well!!

33. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

BryceStevens likes this.
  34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cherry. we certainly did have a wonderful memorable experience together!!!

35. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love this review, @HotSexyDiction. I hope one day I get to meet Bryce! She seems like a great woman to spend time with. xoxo

BryceStevens and HotSexyDiction like this.