RANCH SPECIAL Contact ME directly to book appointments melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Apr 13, 2015.

1. You're gonna kill it up there :) good luck mama

MelissaKiss likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam rps20160621_101109.jpg

3. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

goddessvienna Well-Known Member

Take lots of pics Melissa, I can't wait to see how good it looks up at KK!

[​IMG]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. Beautiful girl! Your photos are breathtaking!

kristikiss8 and MelissaKiss like this.
  5. Have Fun UP There Melissa.... Happy Fourth

MelissaKiss likes this.
  6. its amazing up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

8. yes!! i am at the kit kat and we do nothing but have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristikiss8 likes this.
  9. she shuree will we are alot of fun here:):):)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. we hope!! we only want the best to be here an i think she will fit in great!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thanks Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to be back!!!!!!!!!

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ... rps20160719_144047_530.jpg

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For gentlemen requiring more than a "chic to bang"... Contact Me.
    Intelligent conversation and experience in the art of seduction and pleasure, I got that. ;)
    Email me because your taste is above average

15. Hey hey hey looking good girl....guys cum see this beautiful ladys

16. i will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'll be back the end of September. I highly recommend pre booking for this next tour for it will be shorter.
    rps20160729_021145_585.jpg

18. shooot i wishh that i could pre book with you;)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

you're such a sweetheart Cassie!

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

We'll miss you Melissa at Kit Kat.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

22. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Gonna miss you cousin.. Let me know how it is there.. Cheers to you love. Thank you for all the great talks

23. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Love your pix alot very nice.
    Stay beautiful & keep looking great

MelissaKiss likes this.
  24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thanks Gia!!!!! You too lovely lady!!!!

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ... rps20160811_173612_748.jpg

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning September 8th 2016
    NEW SCHEDULE SOON

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE at ANY of the above houses FOR YOU!!! Simply make the 10% deposit. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;)

32. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Book this beautiful kitty at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch today!!

33. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

I knew you would love it there and also do well. Miss you can't wait to see you

MelissaKiss likes this.
  34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob likes this.
  35. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

MelissaKiss likes this.