RANCH SPECIAL Contact ME directly to book appointments melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Love it Meliss and you!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Rubi VaLenTinE and I are always playing! rps20160213_184432.jpg

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

You are beautiful, Melissa. It looks like you were having a lot of fun with Rubi.

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

We do and thank you Jade !!!!!!!!! :)

5. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

Great pictures Melissa thanks for sharing

MelissaKiss likes this.
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Pictures Pictures Pictures
    rps20160226_225534_436.jpg

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Aliencathouse.com Premier Paramour Available Exclusively At Dennis Hof's Las Vegas Brothels rps20160227_052103_769.jpg

8. londonrose
    Chat with Me

londonrose Love Ranch Vegas Princess

MelissaKiss likes this.
  9. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

Stunning as always Melissa Kiss ❤️

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rps20160309_235239_409.jpg

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My first new suit for 2016
    rps20160310_131043_771.jpg

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location rps20160310_213727_978.jpg

Attached Files:

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Today's outfit is...... rps20160311_172024_722.jpg

Chop05 likes this.
  14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Today at Dennis Hof's Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse...
    rps20160324_204717_488.jpg

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Premier Paramour Available Exclusively At Dennis Hof's Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse
    aliencathouse.com
    rps20160325_085348_257.jpg

16. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

You are a gorgeous girl! So glad you have continued at LRV and ACH!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Sensualist by nature, I'm a sultry, feminine, smooth classic and tasteful young woman. I carry an hourglass frame, 36Dd 28 39 standing 5'4 [no heels]. My perfectly manicured size 6.5 feet are perfect to kiss and worship.
    My long blonde silky hair frames my angelic and feminine pretty face. My almond shaped mischievous dark bedroom eyes are sure to entrance you as my natural scent comes over you and my ever so soft to touch and creamy olive toned skin will welcome your hands and lips. Please do explore these curves of mine as my body is pressed against yours.
    I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy, that is what I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate for.
    I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate uncrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do naturally.
    I accommodate and stimulate your imagination and this will help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding the corporeal pleasures of men as well as keeping the attention of one's mind with stimulating conversations. It really is all about pure ecstasy and bliss when you are with me. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me, I let them be them, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing stories and hearing yours.
    My theory:
    You don't have to have a million bucks to feel like it!!! You WILL be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired and YES you will be pleased--physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. Yes the sex may very well be the BEST part of your experience with me however it is only a slice of this pie.
    I specialize in The GirlFriend Experience Adventures, TRUST ME, I am the ONE who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY!!
    I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl Shows, Toy Shows, I LOVE Virgins!!! NuRu Massage, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Kinks, Fetishes of all sorts, Stockings, Feet Fetishes, Bondage, Feminization, FinDom, Humiliation, EVEN Submission, Spankings, Strap Ons, Golden Showers and so many more!!! Just ask!! I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in to The LoveRanch Las Vegas Location and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, let's get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

thelovedoctor likes this.
  18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Awwww wonderful!!!!!
    Let me show you more, I have many sides to share with you.

19. lol you have more? I thought you gave me all you had

MelissaKiss likes this.
  20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Oh darling, I'm always fine tuning my skills and learning so I could never give "ALL". My diversity, skills, imagination is endless. ;)
    rps20160506_070117_296.jpg

Photos RAW & FLAWED NO APP / NO FILTER / NO TOUCH UP

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    thelovedoctor and Chop05 like this.
  21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing intimate experiences and exploration.
    My theory:
    You don't have to have a million bucks to feel like it!!! You WILL be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired. You will be pleased--physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. Yes the sex may very well be the BEST part of your experience with me however it is only a slice of this American pie.
    I specialize in The GirlFriend Experience Adventures, TRUST ME, I am the ONE who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY!!
    I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl Shows, Toy Shows, I LOVE Virgins!!! NuRu Massage, Body Worship, Kinks, Fetishes of all sorts including but not limited to, Stockings, Feet Fetishes, Food, Bondage, Feminization, Sexual Domination, FinDom, Humiliation, Sub Role Play, Spankings, Strap Ons, Golden Showers and so many more!!! Just ask!! I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. Satisfaction is my ultimate passion.

Photos NO APP / NO FILTER TOUCH UP 100%RAW & FLAWED
    rps20160508_024019_170.jpg rps20160508_024059_543.jpg

22. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Proof positive that you are indeed a natural beauty, love it.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Joe! xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I appreciate you notice my little things xo

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  24. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Sorry but I'm not Bob! Name is Joe.

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

lol Sorry I was using my phone and... lol Thank You Joe!!!!

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

A few photos from my Pro Shoot with Harry. rps20160511_111615_493.jpg

thelovedoctor likes this.
  27. LayloniStroxx
    Chat with Me

LayloniStroxx Alien Cathouses Asian mix Kitten

You look great Melissa
    And you really are bubbly

Attached Files:

MelissaKiss likes this.
  28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Enjoy the new photos guys!!!!! rps20160518_060649_556.jpg

Roadster1200 likes this.
  29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing intimate experiences and exploration. rps20160528_225444_054.jpg

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available Exclusively At Dennis Hof's Las Vegas Locations, AlienCathouse and LoveRanch Vegas rps20160601_162737_962.jpg

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, Golden Showers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of my experience. I can offer you and I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

32. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Book your appointment with this sexy cosmic kitten guys!

33. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

34. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

goddessvienna Well-Known Member

It's so cool that you're going there, but I'll miss you here :(