Congratulations to Caressa Kisses Bunny of the Year 2015!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Nice nice girls .....book an appointment whit this pretty ladies !!!!!!gentlemans

2. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got bunny of the year that just shows all your hard work has paid off. You raise testosterone levels so high of men of all ages. When a man sees you his sex drive goes up sky high you turn virgins into pros of sex. I remember last year I was a complete virgin now I'm great at sex! Not only do you provide great sex you also provide good companionship and fun. It helps many of us guys to have the confidence to talk to girls and have successful relationships. My philosophy is if I ask a girl out the worst thing she can say is no and if she does its ok ive partied with the most beautiful woman on the planet getting turned down is nothing to me anymore. I just keep on going until I find the one for me.

3. Yeah!!!! Congrats Caressa!!! Well done !! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Thank you Michael and Angelina! It is a lot of hard work, but I love it all! I love all the people I meet and the relationships I have started!
    Kisses Caresssa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Congrats!!! You are awesome and you deserve it!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you my cumisaamado! Thank you very much for everyone who helped me get here!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! You are adorable and awesome with a "Huge Heart:" and aims to fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much cumishaamado! I do want to fulfill all of your fantasies, wants and desires!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Congratulations gorgeous Caressa. You so totally deserve it.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Well said Caressa! I feel the same as you!

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Shelby Star, we do think alike. Guys if you want to see how well we get along lets have a hot 3some!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  12. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

20160520_130722.jpg Congratulations Caressa Hard work pays off big time[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You are awesome and adorable!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You are adorable and a "Sweetheart" too!!! Book a party with her and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you to everyone who helped me achieve such a wonderful accomplishment!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome!!! You deserve it!! You are adorable and a "Sweetheart with a BIG HEART"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  18. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

You deserve it sweetie you are filled with such positive sexual energy you highly arouse anyone who sees you the sex is the best of my life your sweet fun funny and all around a special woman. I love the new video by the way I cant stop watching it so hot!!!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love Michael's comment and I agree with him!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. Yea Congrats Beautiful!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

The thing about caressa she is very reliable and commited ive never had to reschedule an appointment and Ive always got everything I wanted and more. She provides constant communication and she always stays in touch with her clients.

caressakisses likes this.
  22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Michael, I want to make sure everyone is comfortable before, during and after we have our encounter. I always go the extra mile for everyone!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  23. Wow what a good list!! congratulations Caressa!

24. Wow what a good list!! congratulations Caressa!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are welcome!!! Book an amazing and memorable party with her and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Amazing Caressa !! You deserved it Congrats!! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies today with lot's of cum to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. i love you congrats CK! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  29. You deserve this baby girl!!! I am so happy for you :)

30. So proud of you Gorgeous CK!! XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much beautiful! Contact me today! Please check out my website: Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

caressakisses likes this.
  33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you cumishaamado, contact me today and we will book our hot sexy encounter!
    Kisses Caressa
    2BBB11F8-3E80-4186-BB11-BFE53D617C52.medium.JPG
    32F7582C-565D-4882-B84F-45455766B95C.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  34. luv your name to by the way I'm having a visual as I'm posting of us caressing and softly kissing each other with clients in the middle[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Phoenix, I like your name too!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.