Congratulations to Caressa Kisses Bunny of the Year 2015!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Congratulations!!!! Im so proud of you and all of the hard work you have done!

2. KaramelPink
    Chat with Me

KaramelPink Courtesan GFE Masseuse Fetish & Fantasy L*R*V*

You're amazing & very beautiful Caressa!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. AriaArial
    Chat with Me

AriaArial tweet me ariaarial94

I'm crushing hard what would I do to 69 with you ? hehe

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Oh Aria Arial, that would be hot! I love to 69!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

5. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

What sets you apart is that you are genuinely a nice person and you are open with your heart so that we all can connect with the real you and share in your passion!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

CONGRATS!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND ADORABLE!!! BOOK A PARTY WITH HER TODAY!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Congrats Caressa ....Your A Beautiful Lady....

8. Beautiful Pics...Your So Photogenic

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

ABSOLUTELY - SHE IS AWESOME!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CONGRATS!!! SHE IS ADORABLE AND AMAZING!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you all so much! It is an honor!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  13. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

If anyone deserve bunny of the year its you. Your so commited to the boards and twitter and most of all to your clients you make them fill cared for keep in contact with them and you go all out to provide great parties. I don't have a doubt in my mind you will become bunny of the year 2016. Then you will be 3 time bunny of the year. I wish you luck for a very good year.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CONGRATS AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Ivy Mae! We know that hard work and dedication goes along way in our business and making sure we give 100% to our clients! Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve this wonderful award!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I am glad I could be apart of your 2015 which got you bunny of the year I am honored.

18. Everyone loves Caressa Kisses and once they meet or eat her it gets better

grizzly likes this.
  19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Big Daddy D! Thanks so much, you made me blush and I love it!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

20. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I am rooting for u to become bunny of the year 2016. There is a reason why u are rated #1 in customer satisfaction. Your not just a hot woman that provides great sex. You are a truly unique person with a warm comforting personality. U have a kindness that draws people near u and makes people want to get to know u better. When I partied with u it was a life changing experience Not only did I have the best sex of my life we developed a kind of friendship that I hold dear to my heart. And I am sure countless others fill the same. Good luck and I hope u have a very prosperous year.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CONGRATS FOR AN AWESOME JOB!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AND ADORABLE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Great Job Caressa! ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Michael, that is very sweet! Awe thanks Maddy! I am so honored to be Bunny of the Year!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  24. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that we first met here during your Bunny of the year year, even though we didn't meet in person until 2016. Happy to have gotten to know you last year and look forward to the many years ahead of us!

25. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Caressa u may be two time bunny of the year but u will always be my bunny of the year every year. I do enjoy seeing other bunnies but my heart belongs to u. It's great being a regular of yours and I wouldn't have it any other way.

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You are such a hard worker Caressa! Congrats!

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CONGRATS!!! YOU ARE AN ADORABLE "WONDER WOMAN" WITH A BIG HEART!!! BOOK A PARTY WITH HER TODAY!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

29. Congratulations gorgeous!! You deserve it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:oops:

30. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I'm not surprised you got bunny of the year first off your very reliable I know if I need to talk to you about an appointment or anything you always get back to me as soon as possible. Also your personality is great you really make a guy fill comfortable and laugh and that's critical escpecially if its a guys first time. You provide parties where a client fills so much love and affection and great sex that they fill like their on cloud 9. You work very hard and we all do appreciate you a lot. Thanks Caressa for all you do for us.

31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Congratulations Caressa! You make a perfect Bunny of the Year!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Bryce Stevens, you are so sweet! Thank you so much I appreciate your support!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

33. Hey girls ya alll look great .....hope all u do well

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CONGRATS!!! HAVE HER FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES!!! BOOK HER TODAY!!! SHE IS AWESOME!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SolaidaVegas likes this.
  35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I do like fulfilling fantasies! PM me or email me today! Caressakisses@bunnyranch.com Check out my new website Caressakisses.com
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.