Congratulations to Caressa Kisses Bunny of the Year 2015!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Sep 18, 2013.

1. How exciting! Congratulations, Caressa.

2. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel PENTHOUSE CHANEL BABY

CONGRATULATIONS CARESSA KISSES [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Well-Known Member

Way to go Caressa! You deserve it!

4. CONGRATUALATION CARESSA KISSES !!!WELL WELL DESERVED !!!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

I want to say Thank You to everyone who has congratulated me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am very honored and happy about being 2015 Bunny of the Year. I work hard and make everyone feel as wonderful as I know they are. I hope I get a chance to see all my regular clients and all my potential clients in 2016! Let the New Year begin as sweet as the last one ended!
    Big Hugs and Kisses; Caressa
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg IMG_6961.JPG

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  6. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

"Make everyone feel as wonderful as I know they are" is the key to your success. An attitude that puts others first and Focuses on how good they are and then trying to bring out the best in them has and will continue to fuel your success. Thank you so much for bringing out the best in me, it has made me feel wonderful ever since you honored me by showing me the beautiful soul that dwells inside you. Thanks!

grizzly likes this.
  7. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Your eyes are so beautiful it is hard to look away

8. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

She is truly interested in her clients as people. Do yourself a favor and get to know her for the person she is, I think you will be surprised at what lies behind that gorgeous exterior!

9. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Congratulations, way to go Caressa! You worked so hard to earn Bunny of the year

grizzly likes this.
  10. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

ConGrat's on being 2015's Bunny Of The Years SweetHeart !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, it is my honor that you have let me get to know you. Thank you gijen, I do work very hard and it is wonderful that is brought this honor to me! I love what I do and I love where I work....come see me soon
    Big Bunny Kisses; Caressa
    bdrm_lkpost.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg bdrm_lkpost3.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  12. Congrats Caressa for receiving Bunny of The Year!

Attached Files:

grizzly likes this.
  13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

She works hard for her Honors...congratz,CK!

14. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Congrats, beautiful! Great job… [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. gijen
    Chat with Me

Great job, Caressa! You did such a great job, may you have an even better year in 2016!

16. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Semantics guys you all know what prez was saying! And we are all in that same page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Docrocker and grizzly like this.
  17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love when my clients look into my eyes....talk to me, tell me what you want and what you like....
    Kisses; Caressa
    218.jpeg IMG_8538.JPG

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Velvet Tongue, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for taking your time and doing this thread for me!
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8606.PNG FullSizeRender 7.jpg

19. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

My apologies Doc, I know that you have the highest respect for Caressa. I have a somewhat warped sense of humor sometimes and can overstep limits without realizing it. I was trying to make a joke, guess I went a wee bit to far. I am sorry. And, of course my apologies to both Caressa and yourself if I in any way offended

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I think you're gorgeous eyes show your beautiful inner self....

image.jpeg

grizzly likes this.
  21. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Congratulations Caressa! I'm sure 2016 is going to have many good things in store for you as well!

22. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Congratulations to a well deserving Bunny! Caressa Kisses is the sweetest, sexiest Bunny that we have ever met. If you haven't booked with her, do it now you will never regret it......

23. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Dark Sampson, you are so right. Caressa gives her all to everyone, she is so generous with her time and energy. Caressa Kisses is one of a kind.....

24. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Caressa we love looking deep into your eyes, they are so beautiful and bright...

grizzly likes this.
  25. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Caressa does work very hard everyday, she so deserves this honor.......

grizzly likes this.
  26. congrats babe! I am soooooo happy for you!
    _20160111_185734.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  27. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Well thank you SilverKaren. Having never met Caressa in person yours and others from the fan club have made it such a joy to imagine what is in store for my visit. All I have done is just chat with Caressa and her soul and spirit of yes just comes out and anyone that I have met that has that always has others that want to be around them. Caressa is such a person. I suspect more want her heart as well but that is for her to decide. I just feel lucky that I get to spend time with such an amazing woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  28. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Caressa! A job very well done! :)

29. Of course lover i prefer to give a show ;)

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you, SilverK and Dark Sampson... To everyone who has congratulated me, I send big hugs and kisses to you all!
    Naughty Thoughts; Caressa
    218.jpeg 4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG IMG_8538.JPG

31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Congrats Caressa. You really work hard at your job and it truly pays off!

32. gijen
    Chat with Me

It is true, Caressa sets the bar high and not many can reach her level. She is hardworking and it shows in her success, she is an extremely intelligent and kind woman who deserved Bunny of the Year! Keep up the great work!:)

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want to thank you all so much for all the wonderful things you are saying to me! Book me today and see why I received this great honor.......
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_1428.JPG IMG_1430.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  34. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Caressa, it is I that am honored to have blessed with the opportunity to get to know you.
    Guys-- take the time to really get to know her you will be pleasantly surprised by the person that dwells inside that gorgeous body! I know that I Continue to be amazed by her

grizzly likes this.
  35. gijen
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to hear and see what amazing things you do in 2016, you always outdo yourself.:)