***COMPLEMENT THREAD***

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Apr 29, 2016.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Willow is known for her beautiful legs... but she is absolutely beautiful from head to toe! And beautiful on the inside!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Willow Love is a striking beauty and a truly wonderful woman!!! Then, there are those magnificent legs!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Willow has an exotic Mediterranean profile, a beautiful smile, sexy come hither eyes, and a warm heart.

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Bryce Stevens is a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful heart!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Willow is a beauty with a fun sense of humor!!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]John N Ga is a highly respected member of this Board and a great supporter of the Ladies!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Willow has a hot ass and beautiful tits.

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Bryce Stevens is a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful heart!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Origlegman has a great karaoke singing voice!!

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I don't know John N Ga and I never met you but from reading your posts, I can tell you are very intelligent, thoughtful and have a good sense of humor and likely see the funny side of things.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

From her pictures... I can tell that Bryce has Beautiful shoulders (one of my favorite features btw)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Origleman you represent class at its finest. We miss your singing in the house.

13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Vanity- You have the most creative mind when it comes to posting on the boards

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I have not had the pleasure yet to meet Gezabelle but I know she's a great person because of her positive posts besides, she has great legs!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

GezabelleSinclaire likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Origlegman has great taste in women and their legs!

Al

16. Bryce is a lovely woman with a beautiful soul [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Arya has beautiful captivating eyes, thick lashes and a captivating smile.

18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Bryce has a very sexy signature!!

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]John N Ga's signature clearly reflects his good taste!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Origlegman is a connoisseur of fine women and fine legs.

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Bryce has been a joy to message with and has been very sweet!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Big Al is a highly respected member of this Board and a great, popular supporter of the Ladies!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Origlegman has a beautiful kitty kat that he loves and takes really good care of.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Bryce has Lovely Legs that look Amazing in those Black Boots in her picture thread![smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

25. Even though, I have never been to the ranches, I would like to compliment Caressa Kisses. She answers my emails in a timely fashion. Caressa, I hope we get to meet some day in person. You're a beautiful woman inside and outside. You're a perfect 20 in beauty and personality.

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Big Al is what class is all about!!! He's always a gentlemen!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Willow has a Beautiful Smile that can melt your heart![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Big Al has a fine eye for recognizing great beauty!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

A big huge Thank you to all of you on the boards who take their time to read my threads and to post on them...Kisses and hugs
    Kisses Caressa
    EB96CA1C-AB45-4D74-B7F8-F03ABF15EBFA 2.JPG
    Caressa Boobs Bikini.JPG

31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Caressa has a warm beautiful smile and heart and her nipples look divine.

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Bryce Stevens is a beautiful woman inside and out!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Origlegman is a kind and thoughtful man with a rich, melodic voice.

34. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Bryce is a welcomed addition to the Kit Kat Ranch!!

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]The Ladies of the Ranches look forward to John N Ga's visits!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]