REVIEW Combination review: Ranch overall and Alice specific

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StevenL, Mar 31, 2016.

1. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

OK, Im two parting this review for a very specific reason, which I will get to in a minute.

I know everyone on these boards has read "Overall" reviews of the ranch...nice bar, clean, classy and so on (and I agree with all of those), but I look at things from a different point of view, specifically from one about four feet high. I have been in a wheelchair for just over 5 years now and the view is a lot different from down here for me now than it would have been before I learned that ied's are not your friend.

So part 1 - Accessibility

The ramps going up either side of the main entrance are very well designed. It is obvious that they are not the "minimum required" by the ADA (1:12) but I would guess they are closer to 1:14 or 15, so much easier to get up. Also, that makes them much more fun to go down when you are like me and really have an urge at the top of every ramp to just see how much speed you can build up if you go hands free on the way down :) Yes, I like roller coasters too. Parking spots are located right at the base of the ramps, but are back far enough so that if you get a good speed going down (which you will, try it its fun), you dont hit anything (it happens sometimes). Parking lot is level and well smoothed, so you can actually get a pretty good run going (I may have made the bar tender going off duty a little nervous when I went flying down the ramp and across the parking lot...SORRY!)

Gates and front doors are nice and wide, no mini steps or threshold bumps to deal with.

Inside is well laid out with tons of room to maneuver. I only hit a tight spot when one of the ladies wanted to show me the toys and collectibles case, but that was easily maneuvered around. Everything inside is at a good height for all, I could easily see over the bar. Big plus to that is that the bar stools are a complimentary height to the bar, so when ladies were on stools next to me talking, I wasnt directly at crotch level...nothing against that, but it can give you a sore neck if you have to keep looking up at their boobs :) Yeah, you folks in chairs know what I mean...biggest benefit to being in a chair is having your eyes right at normal breast height, bar stools that prevent DOMNS (Dirty Old Man Neck Strain) are great.

Now as far as the ladies in general go, they are excellent. I was treated just how I wanted (and kind of rarely am)...just another guy at the bar. They came over, talked to me and I did not feel different. Hell, Cumisha was even showing me her vacation pictures..she was obviously very comfortable with me and that makes me a lot more comfortable in general. There were a couple during the day who did not, but I also did not get any of the "corner of their eyes glances" that make me feel out of place. Yes, that happens a lot. People don't know the "Politically Correct" way to approach or talk to someone in a chair, so they don't, but they do spend a lot of time watching you to try and guess why you ended up in one. One lady, Gods bless her, did ask a while into our conversation what had happened. Trust me, you usually only have little kids ask that question so open and honestly AND ITS OK TO ASK. Maybe not have that be the first thing you say, but as a part of a conversation it doesnt bother me at all and it actually makes me feel better to get it out in the open so I am not wondering if you are wondering and so on.

The only suggestion I have for folks wondering about accessibility is that if you have a custom chair like mine with a wheelbase higher than 30 inches, bring the chair you would use when visiting someones home...the girls room doors look to be a standard 30 or 32 and with my chair it was easier to leave it in the hall (it does not "fold to the middle").

Now for the second part...Alice :)

I have been seriously crushing on Alice since last June when I attended a class she taught, although I didnt know that the lady I was crushing on was Alice. When I was looking at the Sagebrush website and saw such a pretty redhead, my first thought was "Damn, she looks like that lady who did the class....nah, I must be wrong, but she sure looks like her, nah, no way, I was at the back of the room, couldnt be". You guys know how that goes. It took a couple of emails back and forth to her discussing my upcoming visit before I finally said "You know, you really look like this lady that I saw at this place" and she told me it was her. Sweet Screaming Jesus on a Ferris Wheel. I admit that my brain either locked up or perhaps I had a small stroke at that point, because when the fickle finger of fate points at me, its always been flipping the bird prior to now.

My anxiety level was an easy 12/10 right then, I admit it. I had not "Gotten Any" since before that bitch Fate sent Mr Bomb to remind me I wasnt a favorite person of hers. And now I have an appointment set with Alice who is also my secret serious crush? I was positive that I was about the be punked on a Cosmic Level.

On my way across Nevada the lovely spring weather turned into a raging snow storm, complete with jack knifed semi's and snow removal efforts that consisted of "Yeah, the sun will come out and melt it eventually". Yeah, I am Fates bitch. Anxiety level 18/10

I get to the ranch, I roll up to the bell, ring it, you know the routine. Yes, I am early (like 6 hours, fuck you Fate, stop me now). I am welcomed through the door and there is a line up. I start to panic (OK, I was already in a panic, but this was a new level). "No, no, I don't need a line up, I have an appointment, Im just early", yeah I was babbling. "Oh, who is your appointment with?", the nice lady asks. "Alice", I say, trying to keep what little cool I still have.

"Alice isn't here"

Oh, well played, Fate, you sick bitch.

"Let me call her", she says. I think I squeaked out a "No, Im early, there was snow, Im Fates personal bitch...." Yeah, I was babbling and Im sure it made little to no sense, but it seemed that if I tossed enough random words out there, something would make sense eventually. The very nice lady showed me the bar and offered me a drink while I waited for Alice to get there. I panic babbled some more about early, fate, no dont call, its ok. Im sure I was quite the show. I declined her offer of a drink, asked for coffee instead, because why not get good and caffeinated when you are already in panic mode? This is why Im Fates Bitch, I make bad choices.

So there I sit, drinking coffee, reeking of Marlboros and fear (Did I mention I had stopped smoking when in the hospital and decided to restart on the drive to the ranch? Panic, fear, bad choices, Fates Bitch, you understand)

In walks Alice. As soon as I see her, I think this is when the Gods are all going to laugh, point and give me a heart attack. Hang on, Im still breathing? Try a couple of breaths, dude, make sure...yep, air moves in, air moves out. Oh shit, she is talking to me, pay attention. Try to be cool, you moron, fate is fucking with some other poor schmuck at the moment, dont blow it.

We talked at the bar for quite a while. I cant remember a single thing we said, but we talked until I think she sensed I wasnt a flight risk (fear and Marlboros, remember). When we went back to her room, she was kind, sweet, considerate....she really took into account my unspoken feelings and fears. Our first session was more of a "welcome back to the land of the living and sexually active" than it was a "get in here and do me". It felt like I was with a friend for the first time, learning what we both enjoyed from each other. It was exactly what I needed, without my having to tell her. Yeah, she made my eyes sweat and if you think that makes me a pussy, screw you, I'll run over your toes :p

We made tentative plans for our second session later in the evening and I went back out to the bar. I met more of the ladies and had quite a few indecent proposals made upon me. One even brought out something that has been a favorite thing for me for a long time (yeah, being in a wheelchair doesnt make the kinky things I enjoyed pre-chair go away). Side note here: Girls, if a guy says he REALLY likes electrical shocks, turn that puppy up as high as it will go, at least for me.

After relaxing at the bar, Anxiety Level 0/10

Session #2 concentrated more on what I wanted, not what I needed. Again, we had not spoken about what would happen, she just went with her instincts and they were spot on. She did not throw me into the deep end of the kinky pool, but she slowly ramped things up as we went along. I am actually pretty submissive when it comes to the kinky things...I know what I like, but I cant tell someone what those things are face to face, especially if we are not very close. I gave Alice one tiny, non-verbal, hint and she took it from there to absolute perfection. She welcomed me back to the land of "Oh fuck yes, that hurts JUST right" that session. Afterwards, she cuddled up in my arms while I came down from the pain/sex high, which is the perfect perfect perfect way to do that. Yeah, my eyes were sweating again, see earlier statement, I'll run over your toes twice.

So to sum up: Alice may be tiny physically, but her presence, compassion, understanding and abilities are 10 feet tall and covered with hair, as we used to say in the Army. I came back home a completely different person than the one who drove there and Alice now owns and occupies a very special part of my soul. I cant wait to see her again.

2. It was such a pleasure to get to spend time with you- and its incredible what a small world it really is! Getting to reconnect with you, and meet you was such a treat, and i'm really looking forward to our future time together as well <3 Thank you so much for the sweet review- i really appreciate it!

3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome, Alice, but I totally forgot my overall rating! Missed too much sleep the last few days is the only excuse I have.

So, overall rating on Alice (scale of 1 to 5):

Attitude: 10
    Looks: 10
    Conversation: 10
    Ability: 10

(yeah, scale is 1 to 5, but its my scale, she is a 10 on a 1 to 5)

Overall Rating = 40

Why dont I average, you ask? Well, this is a scale some friends and I came up with in the Army. It measures how far you would low crawl over broken glass, rusty nails and barbed wire just to jerk off in her shadow, as long as you were both naked and SOMETHING sexual was happening. Alice is a 40 miler

4. looks like Alice using her magic mushroom again to make your party either smaller or bigger.

ClarissaSteel and thunderstorm like this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

One of the best reviews I've seen on the boards! Thanks for putting that together.

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Broadhildt, I may be broken but I always try to entertain :) Time spent with Alice seemed to deserve more than a basic review.

Broadhildt likes this.
  7. ❤️ this really is an epic review- I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

YOU ARE A BADASS. Awesome review. I really liked your story. Please don't roll over my toes. ;)

AliceLittle, Broadhildt and Hardick like this.
  9. StevenL
    Chat with Me

It is a very well deserved review, Alice. I'll explain why at some point :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  10. LOL! <3 you all make me smile :)

11. I love getting to know people intimately, and getting to keep in touch with them makes each experience even more incredible!

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

13. StevenL
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome. At some point, Im going to visit the other ranches to review them for their disabled access. Yeah, thats it, my visit will be a community service!

14. StevenL
    Chat with Me

holy crap, thats a brilliant idea. Im totally starting a "Go Fund Me" to review access for veterans in wheelchairs to entertainment venues in Nevada. I think Im totally on to something here

FetPlayer likes this.

15. dude- that would be the coolest outdate ever! Heck, i could even talk to dennis and see if he would want to go with us to each house, as well as the restaurant so you can give each one a whirl :) It would be good to know what all is needed to make things more accessible!

Broadhildt likes this.
  16. StevenL
    Chat with Me

For the 'How accessible is it from a person actually IN a wheelchair" visit having Dennis along would be great. From the "How comfortable is it for a vet who has PTSD and can panic" side, I don't think having him there would give an accurate view. Im sure that when the Boss is around, everyone acts differently, thats just normal, ya know? Now if he wanted to be able to give recognition to folks who did well in making me feel comfortable/normal, I would be totally happy to let him know who did what, hell he could even come in a while after we got there to make it more of an "On the spot" recognition.

Now if he wanted to assist my go fund me for this, I wouldn't complain at all :)

17. StevenL
    Chat with Me

And this just made our next out date must do, Alice

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. ohhh yes! I'm eagerly awaiting your arrival <3

19. Alice is a wonderful girl! I'm glad you had a great experience at the ranch and got the chance to meet her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I'm thinking of all the trouble w'ere going to get into next time :)

21. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Trouble? Me? naaaaahhhhh. I just deny everything, including the ability to speak English.

22. rotfl! You make me smile so damn much <3

StevenL likes this.
  23. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Then my nefarious plan is working...muahaha

24. Great review im impressed...

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

25. StevenL
    Chat with Me

That's the best thing about being disabled and having a very good education, all that extra time to write :)

26. I see ...I find it very appealing when a man is educated..

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

27. ❤️ I can't wait until our next time together- you make me smile so much!

28. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Im glad :) You certainly made me smile for a few days after I left last time

29. After reading reviews, I am a true believer that all of that is true.

30. Aww! You all make me feel so special ❤️

31. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Because you are :) Just go with it and enjoy

AliceLittle likes this.

32. I can go with that for sure! Thinking about you my friend :)

33. Those were some fun times. Hope you're doing well!

34. I can't wait to see you again soon my friend!