Coco Brantley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2009.

1. During the St. Patty's Weekend bash, the attendees were in the company of the most beautiful women in the world! I had two parties scheduled in advance. Initially, I had decided I'd better limit myself to those two parties, but as the bash was winding down, and being mesmorized by all of their beauty, my inclination was to party again, and I did, twice!

Choosing is almost impossible, but what a great problem to have!! I made my decision. I saw her once before during the bash, but she was talking with others (and I'm a little shy), and I decided I would wait to introduce myself until later. When I saw her again, there were fewer people around, and I got up the nerve to introduce myself to her--Miss Coco Brantley!

Coco may be the most naturally beautiful woman I've ever seen!! She was not wearing make-up, nor was she dressed glamourously. Still, she looked absolutely amazing! It was getting very late, and I had hardly slept the past two nights, but I would be leaving early in the morning, and did not want to pass up this opportunity.

The negotiations went very well. As with all of my other parties, I was able to get more activities than I thought for the amount I could pay. Coco was very friendly. During the party, she was extremely good to me!! I found her to be very kind, wise beyond her years, funny, and fun-loving. She made me feel fantastic! Love ya Coco!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

By nature, I tend to be a bit shy especially around a lot of people. The whole weekend was a lot of fun, and I had the chance to meet some new faces! I love meeting new people and making new friends, and from the moment K-Rocker introduced himself to me, I thought he was a really great guy!!! I'm glad he approached me, and although he first talked about wanting to see me on a future visit, I was thrilled when he changed his mind. His nice guy appeal won me over from the start, and being late, the sarcasm going back and forth was more than entertaining. We had such a fun time together in our first party, we went for a second round........it was not much of a decision for either of us. A fun night turned into morning, and in the process K-Rocker managed to become my BunnyRanch Boyfriend.....being able to have lots of laughs makes things so much better! It was the perfect end to a great weekend!!!!

K-Rocker,
    You are a great guy, totally hilarious, and so much fun! I definitely consider you a friend....and of course, my "BunnyRanch Boyfriend"!!! I have to admit you took my sarcasm like a champ, very impressive. But seriously, spending time with you was totally enjoyable. I will await your next visit....and even though I know you have a bucket list, I hope our party together was not a one hit wonder. You are too much fun not to party with again! Keep in touch boyfriend...I look forward to more laughs soon!!! Hope you didn't lose my card...I'm expecting a text soon! Sending bunches of kisses from me to you......

xoxo...CoCo