CoCo Brantley and My Return to Paradise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Wow, I was able to see my favorite again… CoCo Brantley!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

First of all Friday’s St. Pats Party was beyond explanation, it was an event that could not truly be given justice by mere words. The visual displays and eloquent conversations of the ladies at Moonlite are so charming and stimulating; and less I forget these are the most beautiful woman around in one place.

Like my other trips to see CoCo, I wanted to get her something nice from me, to show her how special she is!
    I picked up one gift at an auction which I knew she would adore. The rest of them were items I knew she used or talked about in a previous conversation. To truly appreciate someone, it’s important to get to know them and CoCo and I have become friends since we first got the opportunity to chat, back in September 2008.

Anyway, when I arrived at the ranch at 4pm I was tired from the drive that originated in San Francisco, where I had flown into on the previous day. So when I entered the ranch, I heard my name from across the parlor and who would you believe was there waiting for my arrival? CoCo of course!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] First things first we hugged and kissed.

Then I had to go see Madame Suzette, I bought a gift for her because she allowed the girls to participate in the St Pats Party. The gift I had bought for Madame Suzette was a teacup and saucer from England, circa 1820; it was feminine and elegant like the Madame. The parlor was hopping with activity when CoCo had come over to greet me with a hug and a kiss. She is something! I knew she was excited to get a gift, because I forewarned her I was bringing stuff. I teased her a while about what I got her. She and I sat in the parlor by the mirrors near the bar. I did give her one gift which was a Godiva Chocolate Bunny, which Brooke Taylor put her teeth on as a joke. :lol: He he he…

We did not commence to party because I told her of my drive and I needed to recover and gain some energy. :p So we decided to party at 7pm.
    Before that fantastic time arrived, I began socializing with the St Pats board members and low and behold I got conscripted into being in the lap-dance competition planned for that evening.
    This was coed and I needed a partner; CoCo and I talked about this a week ago and she wasn’t going to participate. Which is perfectly fine! So through deliberation and perseverance I had to find someone who was not already in the event. I was fortunate enough to enlist the wonderful Willow Love! 8)
    If you missed the 14 couples, plus assorted retinues to some dances, you missed one outrageous, funny, sensual event. Actually the event began at 11PM.
    Back to the star of my party, CoCo!
    So 7:30PM came around and I texted CoCo to see if she was ready for our time. She was not in the parlor were I was mingling with my fellow board members and bunnies; in all this merrymaking you can lose track of time so luckily I was watching the clock and awaiting my return encounter with CoCo.
    After texting, CoCo arrived at the bar wearing a pink and black corset which can be glimpsed as an illustration on her MySpace site. Wow is that article of clothing hot…! Let me have a moment to catch my breath..... [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    We had a couple drinks at the bar and then headed on down to her room.
    This room is very enchanting and sensual. But before we negotiated which took seconds, I gave her the final two gifts I brought for her. She was excited when she opened them and I am happy she enjoyed them. After I gave CoCo her gifts she surprised me with a box of chocolates, she knows I have a sweet tooth! Hmmm no wonder my favorite sweet is CoCo. [smilie=happy.gif]
    Upon finishing up the party particulars with the office, CoCo and I were together alone……..

Well, I had the pleasure of removing the corset from her amazing body. Sigh…. :) what a moment a glimpse of better things to come.
    As a gentleman all of the sensual and stimulating details are between CoCo and me. One of the many great things about CoCo is she is very good at the details; she does things that may seem insignificant, but in reality make the experience with her all the more rewarding. [smilie=happy.gif] We did various things and tried some new maneuvers that we didn’t try in previous parties. We closed up the party with bath time in the Jacuzzi located in her room. Here we cuddled and hugged as we talked, this was a very special and relaxing time.
    Afterwards as I was showering CoCo put on a Black form fitting dress that made me weak in the knees, very sexy. I couldn’t stop gazing at her. [​IMG]
    For the rest of the evening we chatted and hung out in the parlor.
    CoCo was my words of encouragement for the Lap Dance competition. The funny thing Willow and I actually won a prize for our efforts...lol.
    I would like to thank CoCo for being my Lover and My Friend and for being the wonderful, kindhearted, sensual lady that I adore. I am proud to be able to spend time with CoCo and to call her my friend.
    Until next time sweets take care and thanks for the personalized second gift.
    [​IMG]
    XXX/OOO
    Carlo Antonio

CocoBrantley likes this.
  2. way to go carlo , she is one amazing woman !

Dom

CocoBrantley likes this.