About Me Classy Sassy Sensualist / Bon Viveur

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 13, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Miss Kiss, that's me. I am unique. I got MY OWN PRODUCT that I have worked on for years and I know how to Bring it. I'm not just using "punch lines" to attract you, I'm THE REAL DEAL, Been doing this. I know my product and I know you WILL LOVE IT!!!! rps20160713_134733_261.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW

3. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Very nice sales marketing. Great post.

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. very pretty lady!!! book a party soon whit this lovely ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

●Attentive, I pay attention to both body language and unspoken "Ques"
    ●Touch, I know that the Skin is the largest organ so that makes it the FIRST stop to sensuality.
    ●Tease and Denial.
    I'm not going right for your "package". I'm going tease, touch and kiss every part of your body EXCEPT your "package" UNTIL you're Begging to enter me.
    I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. Satisfaction is my Pleasure.

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

You are awesome and intelligent and a lot of fun!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm working on my blog for our board.
    Not telling you the topic :)

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Kit Kat Ranch Reno Location through September 2016

11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Classy and Sassy is right!!!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I agree!!! She is awesome and adorable too!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW !!!!
    kitkatranch.com

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. I gladly and knowledgeably cater to a wide array of desires.
    How? How am I able to accommodate such variety? Well, because I myself enjoy many facets of sexuality. I enjoy light bondage, being spanked, having my toes licked. I enjoy being worshipped AND I enjoy catering to males and giving pleasure. I make YOU feel great because I make myself feel great.
    There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in noon to midnight and tell our hostess, you are here for me, OR BETTER YET simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I do travel between houses to satisfy appointments.
    Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! rps20160901_202322_880.jpg

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. rps20160902_090247_844.jpg