GAME Cinnamon's Would You Rather Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cinnamon, Jun 30, 2016.

1. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

I think everyone knows how this works, just answer which one you rather.... You may also add your own would you rathers

Would you rather run into a Wild Bear or a Wild Mountain Lion???

2. As someone who has had incounters with both I'm going with bear as long as it's a black bear. Mountain lions are way sneakier and will stock you for awhile but that's life in northern MT.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Metalhead99 and Milo Roni like this.
  3. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

Milo Roni Well-Known Member

Would you rather go through a mid-west Tornado (F3) or a gulf coast hurricane (Cat 3)?

cinnamon likes this.
  4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hurricane you can batten down pretty good and they have warnings tornados come and boom gone

Would you rather Die in the initial blast of a nuclear expolsion or take your chances in the aftermath

5. I vote hurricane & take my chances with the aftermath a nuclear wasteland can't be that much different than North Dakota lol.
    Would you rather be stuck on top of a burning skyscraper or stuck on a sinking ship with no lifeboats?

Milo Roni likes this.
  6. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

That's what I was going to say too!!! You run into bears, Mountain Lions Stalk you before you see them! Thank good your ok!

isurfer likes this.
  7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

This one is both my fear of ways to die!!! the ocean has so many dangers, but I'd pick that. Burning would be too painful!!! (but do like them firemen hehe!!)

Would you rather a Blow Job or Sex?

isurfer likes this.
  8. I spend a lot of time in the flathead vally or Yellowstone 1 of my hobbies is nature photography & 1 important rule I have is bring lots of pepper spray. Also Bears & cougars are frightening but they have nothing on a wolf pack.

cinnamon likes this.
  9. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

I've never been one much for a whole lotta suffering (must have done my share in another life). Anyways, I'd prefer to go out in an initial nuclear blast than make it through going through that whole "Mad Max" scenario. I would also choose being stuck on a sinking ship over being stuck on top of a burning building. Once it became obvious that we weren't gonna make it, I'd say my peace, jump over board, take a few big gulps, and call it a day. (Burning up is one of the worse ways to go out).

cinnamon likes this.
  10. Would you rather a Blow Job or Sex?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm that's a tough one if the BJ could be performed in the 69 position i'll go with BJ cuz I love going down but otherwise sex.

11. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Hmmm that's a tough one if the BJ could be performed in the 69 position i'll go with BJ cuz I love going down but otherwise sex.[/QUOTE]

Friskeydingo, Great answer!!! I love 69!!!

Would you rather... Go to a fancy dinner or a picnic at Tahoe?

isurfer likes this.
  12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Rather have sex I don't like Blowjobs

Milo Roni likes this.
  13. AuroraRouge
    Chat with Me

AuroraRouge Well-Known Member

Picnic! I love picnics soooo much.

cinnamon likes this.
  14. Friskeydingo, Great answer!!! I love 69!!!

Would you rather... Go to a fancy dinner or a picnic at Tahoe?[/QUOTE]
    Easy picnic at Tahoe then rent one of those cabins out there for the night
    PS Cinnamon did I hear on Ustream your a San Jose Sharks fan

15. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

BJs are over rated: Sex in doggy position all day, and most of the night!;)

cinnamon likes this.
  16. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

Would you rather be overboard in the ocean surrounded by sharks or overboard in the Nile River full of crocodiles?

17. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Holy moly!!! Well your a dead meat no matter what!!! haha if I must I guess I would rather Deal with the sharks, You can sometimes punch them off or go for the gills I heard.

Would you rather... Be lost in the desert or in the forest?

isurfer likes this.
  18. I would rather be lost in the forest. It's harder to find your way out, but easier to find shade and water.

Milo Roni likes this.
  19. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Very true and great points.

Ok would you guys rather...
    Have a 2 girl party with me or just you and me type of party!?

20. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ok, now that's just not fair. ;) I'm hoping to achieve both at some point down the road!:p:p:p

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  21. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Hehe loving the sound of that!!! I do like doing both too!
    ok you guys have to post a would you rather back too!!!

isurfer likes this.
  22. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ok, Cinnamon fair is fair.

Which "Neapolitan" would you rather have?

upload_2016-7-12_17-8-37.jpeg Or ,,, Cinnamon / Shelby Star / Roxanne Price Even YUMMIER! ;););)

upload_2016-7-12_17-10-52.png upload_2016-7-12_17-14-17.png upload_2016-7-12_17-18-19.png

Attached Files:

cinnamon and AuroraRouge like this.
  23. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

To cool didn't think I'd run into a fellow Montanan here & no kidding about the Bears & Cougars I herd about a cyclist getting eatin by a griz a few weeks back in glacier park. I live in the east no bears just flatlands and snow

Friskydingo91 likes this.
  24. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

I have no idea but just a wild guess Mountain Lion I'v seen the size of a grizzly paw & I don't whant anything to do with that.

Would you rather spend a romantic evening in a log cabin by the fire or on a tropical beach with margaritas.

25. Sparky
    Chat with Me

Sparky Active Member

Hmm that's a tough one both sound great. I will chose the log cabin by the fire.
    Would you rather give or receive oral

26. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Give oral, it's more triumphant to achieve victory :)

Would you rather see a lady dressed up and glamorous or fresh out of the shower?

MisterMacWaffle, isurfer and cinnamon like this.
  27. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Thats a hard one because I love both! i honestly think I'd rather give! I absoutely love know I am pleasing the person I am with! that gets me off alone!

Would you rather be spanked or be tickled during foreplay?! lets see whose really naughty! lol

28. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Did I hear margaritas?! lol! I think it depends on who I'm with! Location can be all or nothing...it just depends. I'm just gonna say the cabin simply because of the fact that I like to be naked and most beaches aren't ok with that! haha JK! a secluded cabin with no worries I like the sound of that..;)

isurfer likes this.
  29. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

I'm very very ticklish so tickled although I have never been spanked before

Would you rather have sex in a indoor public place or outside but private?

30. WOW, let me answer a few.

Would you rather run into a Wild Bear or a Wild Mountain Lion???
    Have you seen THE REVENANT ? I will take my chances with the lion.

Would you rather go through a mid-west Tornado (F3) or a gulf coast hurricane (Cat 3)?
    I went through Hurricane Hugo in 1990. (Cat 5- even worse) and stood outside in the eye. You can survive a direct hit better with the hurricane.

Would you rather be overboard in the ocean surrounded by sharks or overboard in the Nile River full of crocodiles?
    I think you have no chance with the crocs. Let me try to survive the sharks.

Would you rather have sex in a indoor public place or outside but private?

Outside sounds like fun. How about on a beach at a picnic with margarita in hand, fresh out of the shower with only a mountain lion watching, being forced to choose the blow job from Cinnamon while the second girl in the party chooses to receive oral sex? And since they can't spank your ass against the sand, they are both tickling you.

NOW- Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?

cinnamon likes this.
  31. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Well changing the past could possibly give you a worse future ( like in the butterfly effect) but seeing the future would make it impossible to change it. So...neither? haha is that an option?

Milo Roni likes this.
  32. I suppose you could choose neither by opting to change the past and then not doing it, or choosing to see the future and then not looking.

33. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

Great answer. I'm of the opinion that everything happens for a reason whether we know what that reason is or not. Going back and tinkering with the past could have so many worse future repercussions than you could ever imagine.

34. Well, this is either or and if you have to choose between sharks and crocs, maybe you should have to choose between changing the past and knowing the future. Rules are rules. I got plenty of past I am ready to change and roll the sice that things will be better.

cinnamon likes this.
  35. Would you rather contine on with your life as it is now, or go back half your age and start again from that time?

AuroraRouge likes this.