Cinnamon's Redhead Facts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cinnamon, Jun 30, 2016.

1. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Fact number one...

Red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination in the world

The majority of natural redheads have brown eyes, with others likely to have hazel or green shades.

But like red hair, blue eye colour is a recessive trait, meaning that both parents must carry the gene for a child to be blessed with it. This makes those with red hair and blue eyes the rarest minority in the world, with only 1% having both.

So, each one is about as rare as a four-leaf clover.

So I am one of the 1 %, I never knew this! So who's going to party with the RAREST Miss Cinnamon??!!

Attached Files:

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

One of a kind lover at the Love Ranch I'm in partied with one Red head awhile back and was still recovering

cinnamon likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

All in due time, my dear.... all in due time! :p I enjoy experiencing rarities.

cinnamon likes this.
  4. Fun fact Only 2% of the world has red hair so basically they're like a majestic unicorn.

cinnamon likes this.
  5. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to it guys!!!
    Lol Still recovering Kev, we sure do have that effect!!! hehe
    Love the fact Friskydingo, Makes me feel even more spacial! hehe
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  6. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

The Romans kept redheaded slaves at a higher price

Those with fiery-coloured hair were held in high esteem in Roman art and culture. Thought to be strong and determined, they were more expensive than other slaves, and prisoners would even have their hair dyed to be displayed as trophies.

Either that, or wigs of red hair were reportedly imported from northern Europe, for slaves to wear.

I sure believe the Strong and Determined part, they forgot the Loyal part here though. I believe red heads are very Loyal, or maybe it's just me lol

7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Sunny on the inside
    Having pale skin may mean that redheads burn more easily when exposed to UV rays, but their paleness can serve as an advantage.

Redheads can’t absorb sufficient Vitamin D due to low concentrations of eumelanin in their body. This may sound like bad news, but this lower melanin-concentration means that gingers can cleverly produce their own Vitamin D within their body when exposed to low light conditions.

interesting...

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I didn't know that, very interesting.

Did you know that Redheads have a higher pain tolerance than non redheads?

isurfer and cinnamon like this.
  9. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

I am a huge fan of redheads!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

cinnamon likes this.
  10. Great Facts..You Look Gorgeous

cinnamon likes this.
  11. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

If you’re a redhead, you are more likely to be left handed.

Hmm I never knew this! Pretty cool, however I'm the odd one I guess, I'm a righty.

12. Ha, reading these posts got me to thinking I should capture Cinnamon as my slave, keep her in a dungeon and subject her to some pain. BDSM redhead style.

thunderstorm and cinnamon like this.
  13. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Sounds hot hot hot!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

14. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

1. According to Hamburg sex researcher Dr. Werner Habermehl, women with red hair have more sex than women with other hair colors. He also postulates that women in a relationship who dye their hair red may be signaling that they are unhappy and looking for something better.

15. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

RED HAIR IS THICKER THAN OTHER COLOURS
    Each strand of red hair is generally thicker than other shades which compensates for the fact that redheads have less hair. Apparently they have – on average – 90,000 strands while blondes have 110,000, and brunettes have 140,000.

16. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Very fun facts, Cinnamon! You are one in a million! :)

cinnamon and isurfer like this.
  17. I know some of us guys are strongly attracted to natural redheads, both at the ranch and outside. The second girl I ever had sex with was a redhead, and I've fallen in love with a few. I got to party with some redheads at the ranches, and there were a few that I wanted to party with but missed my chances. Besides Cinnamon Sweet at LRN, there was Laci Ann and Jayla Conrad at BR, Ruby Rae and Scarlet Angel at LRN, Saphire Rae at LRV, and now Alice Little at Sagebrush. I don't know why, but I ended up married to a natural blonde, I think that blondes were more my attraction when I was younger, I always teased the blonde girls back in school. Horny teenager, some of the blonde girls hated me, lol. Some of the things that I had done at school and work would now be called sexual harassment. My ATF Roxy Gold is a blonde, and I enjoy the sexual harassment I give her without getting into trouble, lol.

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm a big fan of rare gems and blue eyed redheads fall into that category!!! Prepare to be treasured!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

isurfer and cinnamon like this.
  19. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

How exciting!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Awe, all my boyfriends and my clients seem to fall in love with me quickly! I think it's cause I am over the top caring and catering! Were your exes the same way as I am?
    hehe your so naughty!!!

21. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

According to a 2010 meta-analysis in the International Journal of Cancer, redheads are about two and a half times as likely to develop the dangerous skin cancer as people with other hair color

22. None of my exes were the same way as you Cinnamon, you are unique and different.

23. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

New fact:
    Red hair never turns grey! it simply fades with age from red to blonde! hehe you get the best of both worlds

24. With age, redhead's hair fading to blonde, some hair falling out, and some body parts sagging, lol. Don't know why that came into my mind, but it did.

25. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

According to several studies, bees are more attracted to red heads. Maybe it’s because they look like tasty flowers.
    lol sadly this one is true, I sure do know it! Thankfully not allergic.

26. I believe that to be true. I have had bees come around me because of the bright shirt I was wearing, but lucky for me I have never been bee bitten. Just to throw in something funny, last month when I was in Tahoe, a bird flew at my head 3 times, trying to get my hair for making a nest I think. Difficult to walk getting dived bombed by a bird.

cinnamon likes this.
  27. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Awe poor Surfer! haha what a funny site! Did you know if you get pooped on by a bird it's good luck haha

28. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Why a true redhead would ever do this idk?!
    Because natural red hair holds its pigment more than other colors, it is harder to dye.

29. I can believe that redheads are fairly rare. I've only known a few redheads in my life, but they were very attractive people, imo.

30. If that is the case, then I have only been blessed with good luck once in my life, but I sure didn't feel that way at the time.

cinnamon likes this.
  31. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Awe I love your opinion, Yes you may run into a lot of us....or is it that you just remember us?! lol When you go out there is normally a blonde in the store, not always redheads though. it's just we rock and are remembered! lol

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Redheads are definitely memorable!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I've always been partial to redheads-beautiful and spunky!;)

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I will just a add, amen!!! :cool: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]