About Me CINNAMON'S REAL RANCH REVIEWS!!!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cinnamon, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

2. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

How soon babe?! Since you are my Fan Club President I want to show my appreciation for what you do, hehe ;)

dreamscometrue, isurfer and auron79 like this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Great reviews!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Yes it was hot Surfer! Maybe you can have a 2 girl Redhead party with me and Alice, but have it at Sagebrush!?

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Hehe you know my dates. Lets see how we can celebrate our reunion. ;)

cinnamon likes this.
  6. It sounds hot, but my ATF Roxy is at Sagebrush so I don't know if that is going to happen soon.

cinnamon likes this.
  7. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

You should make it a 3 girl party and add Roxy too hun!!!

dreamscometrue, isurfer and auron79 like this.
  8. These are great reviews, Cinnamon!

9. w
    wow!! look how awesome you are!!! you treat them well!

10. While we did not have a first party together, I met Cinnamon. So I would be happy to write a review now for extra time "on our next party together."
    So here it is:

Cinnamon is beautiful and fun and lively. Even if the sex isn't as awesome as I expect it is, she's worth a visit just to see her tattoos and exchange stories.
    A++++, 11 out of 10, 5 stars.

11. Ha, that's cheating. If you met Cinnamon, why didn't you party with her? Just wondering.

12. I met Cinnamon on my last day in Nevada while I was there to do an outdate with Alice and Roxanne.
    C'mon, two birds in the hand. Y'know.

13. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Aw hun, isurfer is right, it isn't fair to those guys that actually paid to have a party with me. For writing a review of that party they get extra time from me. You have never paid and had a party with me, and if I give you extra time for what you wrote, hundreds of other guys might want to do the same and that is too much. Now, one way you could get some extra time with me, rather than making a speculative or fake review you can make a deposit for your first party with me!!!

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  14. If you didn't call me "hun," I would sulk after trying to make a joke then you get all serious on me.

It will be bad enough that you will call me "hun" in person and I will melt, and you will know that you have the upper hand, so I was just trying to bring it back to even.
    I will stand by my review.

15. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Isurfer keeps close tabs on me hun, I'm one of his favorites!!! Sometimes he thinks like one of the girls and there are some guys that try to get something for nothing or ask for too much for too little!!! But I do love deposits and hopefully we can have a party together and you can write a real review!!!

Smooches Cinnamon

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  16. LOL, you got that right Cinnamon. Sometimes I even look like one of the girls. Check out my avatar, I'm actually wearing a purple dress in that pic.

17. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

Awesome reviews Cinnamon <3

auron79 likes this.
  18. Cool! Lostatlife posted a new review of a Cinnamon party today.

auron79 likes this.
  19. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Very nice reviews gents! & thanks for sharing!

20. Wonderful reviews Cinnamon, glad to see you are doing wonderful and that your clients love the encounters they've shared with you!

21. auron79
    Chat with Me

That was a great birthday party review. Keep the reviews coming!!!

22. Roxy tires me out. I don't think I could enjoy a 3 girl party. I'm old and don't have the energy that I used to have. We got all sweaty in my 48th party with Roxy last night, I had a workout you might say.

auron79 likes this.
  23. auron79
    Chat with Me

That would awesome for you to have a 3 girl party Surfer. You know you can do it.

24. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

What great reviews! You are one hot girl Cinnamon!

25. No, that would take a long time, and I can't afford a long overnight party, lol.

26. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Awe, the old man gets tired out quickly LOL!!! Just have a shorter party with me then hun!!!
    Smooches,
    Cinnamon

auron79, dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  27. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Thanks Lostatlife for the first review of my birthday special!!! I'm happy that you liked my red dress!!! you will get extra time for our next visit in December!!! I'm so excited and Thank You for your advise on how to perfect my birthday special for next time!!!

auron79, dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  28. Short parties works for me. Since I don't have to travel far to the ranch, many short parties is good and I don't have to get a whole bunch in within a short time like some guys have to do when flying in. Like when I traveled to Las Vegas from Los Angeles, I needed to get all my gambling in before I left, "there was no tomorrow" but now I don't have to gamble every day.

29. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Then short parties it is hun!!! We always had fun no matter how long our parties were!!!

isurfer likes this.
  30. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

New review added!!! Thanks Duck11 and thanks to you too Alice Little!!!

isurfer and auron79 like this.
  31. auron79
    Chat with Me

This is a review worth reading over and over. You and Alice make a great team. ;)

32. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Thanks hun!!! It seems like Alice and I have a lot of fun when we do 2 girl parties together with another client!!! Maybe it is a Redhead thing, lol!!!

auron79 and isurfer like this.
  33. Guys seem to like 2 girl parties with you Cinnamon.

auron79 likes this.
  34. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Really appreciate you sharing your great review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. auron79
    Chat with Me

Anybody who has the pleasure to experience the duo of you and Alice better be ready for a EPIC time!!!!