REVIEW Cinnamon Took My Breath Away...Virginity Included

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Fryman, Jun 27, 2016.

1. I was at the Love Ranch North yesterday because as a 22 year old virgin, I wanted very desperately to find out what all of my friends were talking about!

When I came in, I met Cinnamon, and she had to coax the fact that I was a virgin out of me, I was embarrassed and a little afraid of doing something dumb, but she helped set my mind at ease right from the start!

My party with Cinnamon was everything I could have hoped for and more, and I couldn't have picked a better way to lose my virginity than in the knowledgeable arms of a professional! She had some tricks that I have since bragged to my friends about, and am trying to convince them to come in and meet with her. It's definitely the way to go!

I don't really know who reads these things...I had never heard of the Bunny Ranch Forums until yesterday, but to anybody (first-timers, especially) who is looking for a party with someone who will rock your world, and be professional and courteous while being kinky and dirty, I will recommend Cinnamon Sweets whole0heartedly!

And to Cinnamon...you haven't seen the last of me, darling! I plan on continuing our visits, and making up for some lost time with ya!

XOXO

auron79, isurfer and cinnamon like this.
  2. I got to have some fun with Cinnamon, too! I can't imagine what it would have been like to be with her for my first time, ever! Cinnamon was certainly not the first girl I have been with, but the after affects of it all were very similar to losing my virginity!

Very special lady, indeed, and congrats on getting over that hump with a good hump, Fryman!

isurfer and cinnamon like this.
  3. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

No Thank you luv, I'm so honored I got to share that special experience with you and that you felt comfortable enough with me, to do this very special party! I strive to make my dates comfortable and love doing GFE/Virgin dates. It was a lot of trying out all the positions we did hehe, I have a few more for next time!!! hehe Now be safe out there and no lovie with out the glovie hun! I'm soooo looking forward to next time, and Making Memories with me! Thank you for the review, very kind of you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    isurfer likes this.
  4. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

I just wanted to let you know, I am offering more time towards our next party to thank you for the review hun!!! smooches see you soon!!!

isurfer likes this.
  5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review Fryman. I love reading about the different parties Cinnamon has and how much her clients like her, she is one of my favorites. I lost my virginity 45 years ago but I have never forgotten the first time.

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

If I could go back and lose my virginity again, it would have been at the Ranches. I'm glad you were able to make your first memory with Cinnamon.

7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Fryman take advantage of Cinnamon's offer. The repeat parties will get better as both of you learn more about each other, what you like best as you sexplore new and different things. More time means more fun. Be careful, you might end up falling in love.

8. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

Hehe, I hope Fryman does fall in love with me!!! We should party again soon!!!