REVIEW Cinnamon Sweet

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Uboo87, Jun 26, 2016.

1. I had posted about my time with Cinnamon on the Love Ranch North message board, but hadn't seen this one yet. So, at the risk of seeming repetitive, I thought I would talk about my experience with her here at more length, as it seems to be the more appropriate posting venue.

Last week, after years of dissatisfaction, I visited a brothel for the first time, and also for the first time broke my marriage vows. I couldn't have picked a better location, and it was dumb luck. When the ladies came out to meet me, I couldn't take my eyes off Cinnamon. I mean no disrespect because every girl there was attractive, but Cinnamon Sweets moved and spoke and laughed in a way that set my mind afire with need.

When she took me back to her room, I was obviously very nervous, but she put me at ease so quickly. We talked about life and dreams, and she completely pulled me away from what I was afraid the atmosphere would be, and it genuinely felt like a date. By the time we talked aboht fetishes and bedroom interests, nothing had seemed forced and rushed, and I was so pleasantly surprised to find not only a lack of judgement, but a complete willingness to make my fantasies come true!

I have't been able to get her smokin body, beautiful smole, and disarming laugn out of my head since I left. I don't know if thrre is a review system (some sort of Yelp tool) or not, but I would give Ms. Cinnamon Sweets a 5 star rating in a heartbeat! After finding out that she had left the business for awhile, I feel so fortunate to have stumbled in within her first week back.

Guys, take it from me, if you are at all nervous about your first time, or are looking for a completely relatable gorlfriend experience, make sure to visit Cinnamon. She may break all our hearts and leave again! ;-)

auron79, isurfer and Fryman like this.
  2. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Blushing thank you sweetie! I'm so glad I was able to make this a comfortable memorable time for you! Don't worry about me leaving! I am so happy to be back!!! I love the joy I get out of making you guys fantasy come true, its the true rewarding part of this job. I can't wait to see you again, maybe next time we can do a two girl party like we talked about! I want to make sure to check off everything on your bucket list! hehe

smooches
    cinnamon

isurfer and Uboo87 like this.
  3. Thamk you so much for your patiemce and giving personality through this. It's been awesome to not feel weird about wanting what I want.

I'm so glad you're sticking around; there are so many hings I want to do with and to you!

isurfer likes this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great party! Cinnamon is a hot girl.

isurfer likes this.
  5. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Blushing Thanks hun! Also Uboo87, I just wanted you to know you get more time in our next party for posting a review! Thank you so much again!

isurfer likes this.
  6. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Cinnamon is a red hot girl, lol.
    Uboo87, don't talk about Cinnamon breaking our hearts and leaving again, she broke my heart when she left before. Now that she's back, I feel a lot better and hope she stays at the ranch for a long time.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this review. We are all glad to see Cinnamon back.