ChloeDaniels & LusciousLaya

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Dec 11, 2008.

1. I should really post separate posts about both these gals, because they are that special. Since I had a party with the both of them, I am posting about this party, but will make separate posts later.
    I visited the Love Ranch, and had been with Chloe before, and met Laya previously also. I had partied with "each" separately earlier that day in the "house" which Dennis so graciously provided me at the Bunny Ranch. I simply had to visit both of them at the Love Ranch. Well, one thing led to another, and I found myself in HEAVEN again(in this case, the VIP room) Little did I know that I was literally in for the time of my life. Chloe is a bit muscular, but so warm and inviting. She's got the "light touch" to get one going in the right direction. How special she is. She is the taller of the two. Laya is shorter, but simply "beams" with a bright smile and her facial expressions are so suggestive. I've not seen expression like that on ANYBODY for a long time, and it was soooo refreshing. They are both tender when the time is right, and know when to step up the pace. They are fast becoming a SUPER TEAM. Chloe and Laya were sheer magic, their wet bodies glistened in the low light as they maneuvered lightly in the oversized tub. They were so complimentary to each other. I had a party the likes of which I have not previously seen. One thing is for sure. If you are lucky enough to party with these lovely ladies, you will KNOW what I am talking about. Also, be very certain, as I am, that the NEXT party will be always BETTER THAN BEFORE. THANKS LADIES,
    it's been such a PLEASURE. It's got to be hard to top yourselves, but i KNOW that you will.

2. Thank you baby! We both had an amazing time and I am sure that Chloe will read this soon! I am so glad we all "hooked" up! I can't wait to see you again!! Kisses (more than you know) :)

3. Thanks Laya, It's gratifying to know that we all were able to have so much fun together. I think that you already KNOW how much I loved our time together. You are a True Love Goddess!!!
    I am truly confident that each experience with you will be better than the one before. You and Chloe take the guesswork out of love!! You, my dear, are simply a Love Goddess!!

4. Hey baby! Let me first start off with saying thank you for a most wonderful and magical date earlier in the day!! You must never forget my whip cream arrow!!!! Secondly the party that you, Laya and I shared was amazing. I don't think she will ever forget that I taught her how to do a underwater "trick" (hehehe). You are an amazing and wonderful man that deserves to be treated like a king and believe not only did you feel that way this time! Next time will be better than the last! I am already planning our next visit and baby I am going to knock your socks off!!! Miss you already!!!

5. Thank you Chloe and Laya for your comments about our party time together. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the "next time" will certainly be another piece of heaven. It's hard to believe that you were actually teaching Laya the underwater artwork. She seemed to be so good at it right out of the gate. Guess that just makes her a "natural".hehehe Goood for me, for sure. And, I certainly did enjoy your "arrow" earlier in the day. For those of us that lack a good sense of direction, it was pointed to all of the right spots.(so we didn't get lost) Now I'm sure that when next we meet, I will have to be damn sure that I am very well rested, so that I am ready for whatever is about to happen. Fortunately, I really like surprises, because you two definitely believe in the element of surprise. It'll be interesting to try to "guess" what the next party will bring. Will I be in shackles?? Well, if so, so be it. Anything for you two!!!! What can I say, "I am truly In Lust" for your attention.

6. Flight,
    Bring your surprises because this time as promised you are in full control!

Kisses
    Chloe

7. Hey Sexy,
    I guess I will have to put on my "thinking cap" or something!! hehehe One good thing. I've got a bit of time to figure out "exactly" how controlling I wish to be!!! I'll have to brush up on my "assertiveness training" for sure.(or was that insertiveness training??)

Whatever happens, happens!!!!

Bye Baby Girls