REVIEW Chloe Love popped my trip cherry!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Feb 2, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Since I was coming thru southern Nevada first, I thought I’d give a place a chance that I’d had some great parties at in the past – LRV. Showed up at the door with my shit eatin’ grin, rang twice, and holding a big box of Blow Pops :) (When I say big box, I mean Costco big, so I hope the ladies enjoy and have some nice props! Lol) The lady that answered the door looked kinda terrified at this big ugly dude holding lollipops. I won’t say her name unless she wants to be known, but she was a friendly trooper.

Got to chat a little with Sonja, whom I’ve not spoke to since ’14. Looks as beautiful as ever! She’s working hard to re-implement some programs and theme rooms that she envisioned some years ago. I wish her luck! Got caught up with Sonja, then she got Chloe Love for me.

Saw Chloe on the BR board, and was struck by her pics and that wonderful smile. Communicated with her some and she seemed very sweet. Watched an LStream and saw the cute, shy, and adorable lady. So, I let her know I’d like to give it a shot when coming through the area. When she came into the bar area with that gorgeous red dress and smile, the little guy was happy in a hurry! We chatted a bit, and got to buy her a drink, and then we went off to talk. After a short talk, we got down to the fun. Don’t know if Chloe classifies herself as a squirter, but I’m telling you, you could of fooled me :D Afterward, showered and chatted some more, then I had to hit the road to continue the trip! If you’re thinking of partying with this fine lady, please don’t hesitate……do it!
    Thank you, Chloe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and ColinSTL like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************

Chloe Love and FumbleNutts like this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

My goal is to meet many fine ladies like yourself, and have great times! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Chloe Love
    Chat with Me

Chloe Love Do you want to cuddle naked? Yes or Yes

6. What a great review!!:) <3 haha you know a party is going to be amazing when you're ready before the lady even touches you!:) hehe

FumbleNutts and Chloe Love like this.
  7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You bet! You're a terrific lady to party with [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]