Chloe Love - A Vinyasa Vixen

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dirk Diggler, Feb 20, 2018.

1. I keep an eye on the boards and after seeing some of Chloe's alluring pictures and posts, I decided to take a trip out to Love Ranch South. I certainly wasn't disappointed and have to say she is even more vibrant and sexy in person. I knew she practiced yoga, but I had no idea what I was in for!

We started out with a nice warm-up routine to get the blood flowing to all the extremities and once my "heart rate" was raised we transitioned into our poses. We started first with an horizontal rag doll then flowed into a inverted half-hero "stretch an then rolled over and briefly held a cobra pose.

At that point I couldn't take much more so the last pose was a kneeling down dog while I enjoyed the magnificent view and "welcomed the sun" :) I really enjoyed our session and yoga now has a whole new meaning for me. Thanks Chloe!

Dirk

CaseyCross, sonja and Chloe Love like this.
  2. Chloe Love
    Chat with Me

Chloe Love Do you want to cuddle naked? Yes or Yes

Heheheheh... I had an awesome time with you too...
    We can practice yoga anytime!!! ;)

Xoxo
    Chloe

3. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Wow such an amazing review congrats Chloe.. Shows to prove this sexy lady knows how to please...

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

4. Very nice review of Chloe, @Dirk Diggler!

Glad to hear you have found a new appreciation for yoga, it certainly does come in handy in the sex industry :)

Dirk Diggler likes this.
  5. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]