Chloe Daniels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shooter, Jul 27, 2009.

1. I am not going to go into any great detail about my party with Chloe last Fridday night during the CWMC event.

I am going to tell all of you that it was of my top five parties of all time in LPIN!

This is after 30 years of brothel hopping in Nevada. Starting out at the Chicken Ranch in 1979, before condoms were mandatory. It is also after me having partied in 32 different Nevada brothels, some of which no longer exist. I feel qualified to say to you that she is one of the very , very best in the business. I will see her again. :!:

2. Shooter!

I'm so flattered by your report on me and I look forward to visiting with you more! you were an experience I won't soon forget! :wink: I'm counting the days until our next visit baby don't keep me waiting too long :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Kisses
    Chloe

3. I love when people write nice things about you!!! In my opinion, there are too many great things about you to list! See you soon, sis. Miss You!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Shooter,

Glad to see you concur. It is somewhat noteworthy that we seem to have enjoyed a couple of ladies over the last couple of years and have come to the same conclusions. Part of me wants to keep quite on just how good she is so I can keep her for myself. But the better part of me wants her to be know as a great lady that gives great parties. So we share the info so that others will get to experience what you and I both now know.

Hope to see you at the next CWMC event. This one was really a blast.

BTW: I'm heading to The Love Ranch in a few minutes for round two with her this trip. My first was a week ago last Monday.

Take care,
    afriend

5. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I am blushing!!!! You guys are what makes my days here amazing!!

6. Well baby, I think I speak for everyone when i sway that you are pretty damn amazing!