Chloe Daniels, words cannot describe this angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by r1rider, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Chloe Daniels is a little bit of heaven on earth. After texting each other for a few months,I finally headed out to the Love Ranch.It was a Friday night and a friend of mine who had never been to a brothel in his life tagged along. After entering and getting a lineup from the girls,we settled back at the bar for a drink. I called Chloe over and introduced myself.Her eyes lit up and she immediately started to make me feel right at home. I soon left my buddy alone at the bar as Chloe and I went back to her room. We negotiated on a party and then the fun began. Chloe is just so damn incredibly good-looking,her pics don't do her justice. We gave each other a thorough workout that first party. We have partied twice since that first meeting,most recently today.I am moving out of the area and didn't want to go without seeing this stunning lady one last time. This lady is everything a man could want and more. She's smart,funny,sexy,willing to please and loves what she does. Did I mention how damn beautiful she is? You owe it to yourself to book a party with this very special woman. Much love Chloe,your the best! [smilie=i love you1.gif]