Chloe Daniels makes it alll better

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nvlocal54, Jul 27, 2009.

1. -------------------NV Local, What a Great Report!! [smilie=happy.gif]

You saw an amazing, beautiful blonde in a short yellow dress!
    You should have see the Amazing Cleavege
    she was showing at the CWMC Banquet!

------------------------------------------------------------- [smilie=hot over you.gif] Charlie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you Nvlocal! I had so much fun with you! You are generous and romantic lover I enjoyed being able to please you and I look forward to MANY visits to come! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses
    Chloe

4. NVLocal... thank you for such a thorough report. Of course, I'm Biased... But, I think Chloe is awesome!!!!!

Kisses, Kalli Morgan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. If I lived that close I would be broke and in debt!

7. I love all of you!! You guys are great and make me feel like such a gem! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Hello NV Local,
    Only fifteen minutes away??? Wow. Now that might be a tease, but I can tell you one thing.

Chloe and I have "shared" each other too, and if I lived fifteen minutes away, I'd probably be broke All The Time!!!

Regards

Jim(Fly Boy)

10. Hi Jim,

11. Oh man, he is lucky!!!!! And yeah, I'll be broke and in debt too. Eeep!

12. Hello NV Local,
    Glad to hear you could party with Chloe again!!! Like has been said, she is such a GEM. Right now, all I have is memories of my last time with her, and of course, we do text from time to time. It's nice to know how she is doing, and it feeds the fire for the next time we meet, I think. She is so damn easy to be with, and it's so easy to miss everything about her. When I think of Carson City, she is absolutely the FIRST girl I think of. There are a few others, but she is AT THE TOP!! How could it be any other way???
    Enjoy

Jim(Fly Boy)

13. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

great report about a very special lady, congrats, nvlocal, for a very great party, knowing Chloe as I have gotten to know her, I am not surprised.