Chey Stone Collection of Reviews (Updated 3-26)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Chey Stone Reviews

The sweet and sexy Chey
    By Dgreen31979
    Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:02 am

Click here for Original Link

While attending the St. Pogus festivities this year, I had the please of finally getting to meet in person the lovely and sweet Chey Stone. We have been chatting for some time and she appointed me the president of her fan club. I was truly honored to be the president.

Chey was my lap dance partner for the second night of St. Pogus. Chey dressed up as Catwoman. [smilie=hot over you.gif] OMG She looked amazing. Very Sexy. And I will say I was thrilled to be her partner, she is a sexy ball of energy. I later brought out the gift I had gotten for her. It was something I knew she wanted and I think she greatly enjoyed it. As the evening wound down, we continued to talk and we decided to meet on Sunday before I flew out the next morning.

Negotiations were effortless and away we went to her bedroom. What happened in the bedroom between Chey and myself will have to remain between us. She treated me like a king during our time together and was well worth the wait to see her after months of talking. I guess I could say we celebrated my presidential inauguration. Hehe

Chey, you are an absolute sweetheart. I look forward to the day when we can meet again. Thank you for everything. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My First Time to the Bunny Ranch with Chey Stone!
    By Plj-photog
    Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 am

Memorial Day was kicked off with a BANG!

I had made an appointment with Chey Stone. I really thought the pictures were great, then I met her in person and was taken back, by her beauty. This was my first time to the Bunny Ranch. I was quite nervous about what I was going to undertake. Chey did a real nice job of calming me down, and getting right down to what I came there for. She was patient with me, and we had a great party. Chey did an amazing party for me, and I would definitely party with her again and again.

Chey Stone - My legs are still rubbery
    By RogueDC
    Sat May 23, 2009 9:39 pm

On my second trip to the Ranch, I had the opportunity to party with the young and beautiful Chey Stone. Chey is just as fun and pretty as the pictures she has posted here show. She has beautiful eyes, a very sexy body that's highlighted by her perfectly soft skin, and a Southern accent that will make you melt. After our tour and a trip to the office, we had a lot of fun back in her room. Like the title of my post implies, my legs are still quivering from the great time we had.

She and I traded massages after our party and she really knows how to work her way around a man's back (among other body parts). :mrgreen:

She's an utter sweetheart too. She's very patient, kind, and understanding. You will want to party with her if you ever have the opportunity to do it.

Chey, thanks a lot for taking the time to see me today. It was an experience that I will not forget.

2. Re: Chey Stone Collection of Reviews

Aw thanks babe! :* sorry just now seen this!

Many kisses, Cant wait to see you at pogus!

XoXo
    -Chey Stone

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Re: Chey Stone Collection of Reviews

You are very welcome Chey.

4. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Added a review for Chey.........It was mine hehe.