REVIEW Charlie Daze Review @ KitKat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Charlie Daze

Went up to Reno on a whim and decided to go to the houses in mound house. Haven't had very good luck at the BunnyRanch but the ladies at the cul-de-sac have always been just as beautiful and nice. It helps that you have three houses right next to each other all with different "vibes".

Walked into KitKat and ended up talking with this really pretty lady, Charlie Daze.

She sat down and the conversation just flowed. I'm probably more awkward but she had a way of making me feel at ease and we just talked and talked. She's a smart young lady that has an idea of where she wants to go and what she wants to do. As she was talking I just kept looking into those eyes, nose and smile and I continued to compliment her. She had this cute way of saying thank you that made her really attractive to me. Her profile/pictures on the website just don't do her justice. Those eyes, her smile and that cute little nose. I'm pretty picky with my ladies and their faces and personality "has" to shine and this lady hit it out of the ballpark.

Seemed like we talked for at least a half an hour, never rushed me and just kept it going. Eventually I said lets go to your room and discuss. This is always the difficult part but we came to an agreement and off to the party we went.

The details I will keep to myself but she was VERY sensual and like her profile says, "chameleon being able to adjust to any experience". Believe me she adjusted REALLY well. HAHA.

I would "love" to keep her a secret to myself but she deserves to be shared. She will definitely find a list of repeat customers.

I already am one. I had such a great time I followed up with a repeat party the next day !!!!!! She's on Twitter if you like to get to know her better. @_CharlieDaze

Charlie Daze - Thanks again for two wonderful parties.

I will be back if you will have me.

Jake

re-book intercom @ kitkat - on both parties the intercom came on really early. First one was like 20 min and the 2nd one was like 15. I clock it based on leaving the window and leave my watch on during parties.. I actually complained to the office after my first party. I'll have to remember to confirm the time with the office next time and ask them not to intercom > 5-10 min.

This has NOTHING to do with Charlie. She was WONDERFUL throughout the party. Thank you again Charlie.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Can't thank you enough for the great review! Our time spent talking, sharing, and connect has truly been one of a kind! You're an amazing guy and look forward to everything our future has in store for us. :)

kmoney likes this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review!

I am glad that you were paying attention to the clock, that needs to be addressed. In all my parties at the brothels, I had not noticed what time it was.

kmoney likes this.
  4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great review. Charlie is an amazing lady and I look forward to writing my own after next weekend.

kmoney and CharlieDaze like this.