About Me Cerebral Stimulation + Corporeal Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 27, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil
    MB6A7988.jpg

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Sensualist by nature, I'm a sultry, feminine, smooth classic and tasteful young woman. I carry an hourglass frame, 34dd 28 39 standing 5'4 [no heels]. My perfectly manicured size 6.5 feet are perfect to kiss and worship.
    My long blonde silky hair frames my angelic and feminine pretty face. My almond shaped mischievous dark bedroom eyes are sure to entrance you as my natural scent comes over you and my ever so soft to touch and creamy olive toned skin will welcome your hands and lips. Please do explore these curves of mine as my body is pressed against yours.
    I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy, that is what I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate for.
    I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate uncrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do naturally.
    I accommodate and stimulate your imagination and this will help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding the corporeal pleasures of men as well as keeping the attention of one's mind with stimulating conversations. It really is all about pure ecstasy and bliss when you are with me. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me, I let them be them, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing stories and hearing yours.
    My theory:
    You don't have to have a million bucks to feel like it!!! You WILL be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired and YES you will be pleased--physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. Yes the sex may very well be the BEST part of your experience with me however it is only a slice of this pie.
    I specialize in The GirlFriend Experience Adventures, TRUST ME, I am the ONE who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY!!
    I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl Shows, Toy Shows, I LOVE Virgins!!! NuRu Massage, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Kinks, Fetishes of all sorts, Stockings, Feet Fetishes, Bondage, Feminization, FinDom, Humiliation, EVEN Submission, Spankings, Strap Ons, Golden Showers and so many more!!! Just ask!! I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in to The LoveRanch Las Vegas Location and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, let's get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Very informative!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Come and book a party today with the lovely and classy Miss Melissa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ... rps20160729_024837_105.jpg

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel, a car race, a rodeo oh I would love to go to a horse racing event. I also do enjoy Light hiking, lol and Camping!!!
    I'm just totally spontaneous and really believe Life Is What You Make It. So I keep it upbeat, fun, non judgmental, non pretentious yet luxurious and intimate.
    rps20160729_184918_490.jpg rps20160729_184944_498.jpg rps20160729_185027_200.jpg

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Melissa is truly the whole package! If you have no experienced this woman first hand, you are missing out! Contact Melissa today and start your journey on the most amazing experience of a lifetime!

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Melissa, you would make such a perfect date! A classy woman to take out guys!

10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That sounds interesting!!

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch!!!
    August 2016 through September 2016 rps20160822_211534_879.jpg

15. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys you gotta come party with this sexy kitten now @ kit kat ranch 7752469975 book now received_178856152540046.jpeg

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  16. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

That's some pretty interesting stuff. You learn something new every day I guess! thanks for sharing Melissa.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your information with us!!! Everybody needs stimulation and gratification!!! Life is too short!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]