Caution: Austin Roads ahead

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Oct 19, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

On a rare occasion, I do visit the ranches after 5pm and Tuesday I found myself double buzzing at the KK to see and chat with the ladies. Amelia was there and even got to give her my opinion on her new room decorations that's also including a mirror next to her bed. It will be fun to see how it turns out. I got in a fun conversation with Austin and L'Nae and with Amelia's encouragement saying take them both back, we went to L'Nae's room which is also connected to Austins room....nice. We stopped and jumped up on Austin's bed and started going over the Ranch's menu and it's a pretty extension party menu. Since I had visited before and Austin and L'Nae are fairly new, I volunteered to explain some of the parties....lol. Time was flying and I had to leave but did set up a party the next day with Austin around noon... i.e. Austin Roads ahead. The next day: Austin, L'Nae and I had such a great time the night before, I was really looking forward to meeting up with Austin and when I got there she was in the parlor wearing a black lace top that hide but also showed off her body, a very short skirt and comfy yet sexy footwear. Back to her room where she slowing undressed for our first of many bare hugs...btw, she does a great bare hug. Jumping up on her bed to share sensual time, first me and then Austin taking turns getting to know one another bodies and let me tell you Austin knows how to explore...no one fell off the bed but I did hear some soft screams...from both of us, and then there's next time....maybe L'Nae will want to cum along.

2. You're just the right guy to help explain some of the parties to the new girls ;-) Sounds like a great time had by all.

AustinRoads and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

thanks Alice...I still have fun memories of meeting "an early" you on chat with Grizzly and then over BBQ ribs. :)

AustinRoads and grizzly like this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

That was a fun chat! You being the lucky one close to bring her ribs lol.:p:)

Great review Tahoe..

AustinRoads and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. AustinRoads
    Chat with Me

AustinRoads 18 and playful!!! Come and join

@tahoebigbear

Oh thank you so much big bear you are such a sweetheart and the next time we party it will be even better!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

"the next time we party it will be even better" ... I like the way you're thinking Austin. bare hugs... Tahoe

AustinRoads likes this.
  7. this sounds like it was alot of fun

tahoebigbear and AustinRoads like this.
  8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

You were right Austin, the second party was even better....practice, practice practice....lol.

AustinRoads likes this.
  9. AustinRoads
    Chat with Me

AustinRoads 18 and playful!!! Come and join

I will practice with you ANYTIME cutie

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

sweet.....currently enjoying some warm and sunny days in Arizona and helping a friend...so...I may need a refresher round when I get back next week :)