CatHouse The Mag?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LoverOfWomen, Jan 28, 2014.

1. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

Has Dennis ever though about starting his on Mag? Featuring the Lady's of his Cathouse! I understand that some of the Lady's don't do that kind of work but some do and it would get the word out about all of his places! If Hustler can feature Brooke Taylor and talk about the Tv show CatHouse in there Mag why couldn't he start his on Mag? Just a thought! :)

2. I think they actually are starting one babe!!! I will get the details tomorrow!! :) xoxoxox

3. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

That would be Cool !!! :p Thanks Ally !!! :D

4. Ally, is right baby, stay tune :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Dennis should! Everyone would buy it!!!

6. Yes, we published four volumes of "Bordello Confidential". It was made of very high end and durable quality.

I'm sure they are collectors items by now. i still have my copies and would be glad to show them to you.

Also, a very big "yes", we are in the works producing another Bunnyranch adult publication featuring many ladies of all the Hof properties.

Stay tuned.....

[​IMG]

7. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the info Amy !!!

8. Happy Monday Baby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Cant wait to see it ;)

10. I'm sure its in the works! :wink:

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

It is already in the process!!!