REVIEW CASSIE CARTER

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cassiecarter, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Here is the thread for you to review me:)
    Feel free to write how your experience was with me!!!
    I can't wait to see how happy you all are with me
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Hope you have many great parties!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I'm sure you are going to have a ton of reviews on here

4. So far ive been having a blast with all of my partys:))

5. I sure hope so!!! I do my best:)

6. Well I'm not normally one to kiss and tell, but I felt this pretty little lady deserved to have someone vouch for her wonderful personality and great service.

I've been coming to the ranches off and on for about 4 years now, but I'm not a frequent customer. I'm generally very comfortable around industry girls. I have made some connections with a couple ladies, had some good parties and some not so good parties. I would have to say, this one is definitely one of the good parties!

As I hadn't been out to the ranches in a while, I took to the interwebs to see what the atmosphere and the line-ups looked like. I saw that the Kit Kat had been remodeled and was opening soon, so I signed up and made a profile to start scoping things out. I had an idea of what I was looking for (who) at each of the houses and wanted to tour the new place. First stop.... Kit Kat!

I arrived around 845 on Saturday night. I was buzzed in and a line-up was called. Trust me, it was a very attractive line-up, but I knew as soon as she came out that Cassie was my girl tonight, even though she wasn't on my list or even on the website yet. She just had that... something. That thing that draws you to a person. On top of that, she is thin, gorgeous and has tattoos... all of my favorite things! I took her hand and we made our introductions, then she took me on a full tour of the beautifully remodeled Kit Kat. I remember what this place used to look like from the outside and I was impressed how good it looks now. She made great conversation as we walked through the house and we joked and laughed a bit about random things. She ended the tour in her room where we had our talks and then back out front to settle up.

We had some drinks at the bar and more great conversation before going back to her room for the party. Once the door closed, I won't go into much detail as that's between me and the lady, but I will say that she is totally gorgeous, open-minded and a lot of fun! I think that as long as you treat her right, you will be extremely satisfied with her. Just tell her what you're looking for from the experience. She would make the perfect girlfriend, informed me that she dabbles in kink... which I will certainly have to come back to try! From mild to wild, I think she's got it. We ended the night back at the bar for a couple more drinks and conversation...maybe because the place was completely dead (which totally surprised me for a Saturday night) .

You guys need to get in here, but I did appreciate the extra time chatting with this beautiful girl.

Thank you Cassie. You're a total doll.

tuch2881 likes this.
  7. OMG!!!! I am so thankful for you!!!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time, as did I!!!
    I hope we get to do it again sometime:) It was such a fantastic experience, and I loved each and every laugh that we had huny:)
    Thank you once again!!!

8. Can't wait to start reading those reviews! You are so much fun![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. She certainly IS a lot of fun and we will definitely do it again, Cassie! Maybe you could join us, Adaline. I could probably teach you something fun too! Ask her if she's willing to tell you what she learned...:eek:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I would love to join in next time!! Hmmm... I'll have to ask her! ;)

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling you will get your first review very soon

12. thank you hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. hahahah your the best handsome:):):):):):)

DoubleA likes this.
  14. I hope so darling ;)

15. go ahead beautiful it would be an honor of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You guys are just so sweet:)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Thank you so muchh hunny :):) I had such an amazing time with you and I can not wait to do it again!!! I loved feeling so connected to you, I loved our laughs and our play time!! It was great the way you wanted to take care of me and make sure each of us felt taken care of not only phisically but also emotionally:) I am already eagar to see you again soon :D

Scarface likes this.
  18. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great thread!!!

19. What a lovely review!!<3 GFE is the best! And that's amazing she gave you nostalgic memories of your past girlfriend! True woman!