REVIEW Casey Cross + Real Life Ranch Reports + *Updated 1.9.17

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Here is my collection of reviews!

You can contact me directly through my ranch email if you would like to set something up :)

E: [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Read it and approved it :)
    I must say that I enjoy our two girls as well ;)

CaseyCross and dreamscometrue like this.
  3. Updated 12.16.16

Jade and Casey Cross
    - Pridefc1

ok, I'm going to write a quick review of the great time I had with Casey cross andJade Capri. I visited them on October 22 and had a awesome time, they fulfilled my fantasy perfectly. How can you not enjoy 2 beautiful ladies at the same time.
    I won't go in too much detail but they were my two naughty strippers! And we'll they both have multiple talents that wore me out! Until next time lovely ladies.

Javi

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  4. Thank you, Jade. And yes, I'm going to be adding more reviews soon to this thread, love our two girls, always ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I haven't been able to get a two girl party yet with Miss Casey, but she's always been so nice to me. She's helped me learn a lot about the message boards. Thank you for always being so nice Miss Casey Cross.

CaseyCross likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Good :)
    You have many that should be here.
    We have done some amazing two girls party <3

7. Updated 1.9.17

CASEY CROSS - The Best GFE
    - Docrocker

I have known Casey for some time now and I will tell you I have completely lost count of how many times we have partied. That says a lot about Casey because she really is the ultimate GFE or I wouldn’t return all those times. In fact the sex part is so good I call it "PSE" without a video running!

I was so happy to find out that Casey would be there during this trip. I ending up partuing with her twice that week, first for a longer party since it had been a while since I saw her, then for a shorter party later that week. We had a lot of fun at Karaoke and in fact we did a little duet which is rare for me! Casey never fails to go beyond my expectations. I had so much fun catching up with her, just being with her, and I always have passionate love sessions with her. I won’t give details but there were even some new things spontaneously happening in the bedroom!

If you never partied with Casey you must visit her at Love Ranch North ASAP!

Casey so I’m glad we got to spend more quality time together again. I am looking forward to next time!

8. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

Casey and Jade are such a gorgeous, magical duo! xxxx

CaseyCross likes this.
  9. Aww, you are very welcome, Desert ;) I love your eagerness to learn & how passionate you are!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  10. Sold me on having a party with Casey. Next decision - upgrade to a threesome?

CaseyCross likes this.
  11. Yes, we have quite the collection of 2girl reviews.

12. Aww, thank HJN! We are both very much looking forward to seeing you again, can't wait ;)

handjobnut likes this.
  13. Updated 1.15.17

Casey Cross GFE
    - DT07

As I was trying to find the best way to describe Casey and the party with her, I remembered chyrh’s post about how Casey is irresistible. No word could capture her better. The great thing about her is that the same girl that you see posting and on Ustream is the same girl that you will meet in person. She is a genuine sweetheart and as you can see by her interactions with the other girls, she truly is irresistible. Amazingly, I made my first trip to the ranch without meeting her, but seeing her in person was enough to plant the seed and keep my eye on her for my next trip. Then, the ustream shows began and every week the inevitable party became almost a certainty for my next trip, as Casey continued to light up the room every week.

The trip came closer and I began to bug her with emails.(Even though she says it doesn’t bug her) Luckily, our schedules matched up for Saturday afternoon. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was almost pulled over while trying to get to the ranches. Next time, I may need to get a faster car to see if I can outrun the cops (j/k) because I’m not stopping in order to get to an appointment with Casey.

We did a GFE party in the VIP room. I will leave out the details, but the only thing that wasn’t great was that the jacuzzi wasn’t working. Everything else was fantastic. It was great that Casey and I had more in common than just being Leos. The 2nd party will happen and as I said with Stacy would already be booked if I knew where my employment was going to take me in September.

Casey Cross is irresistible
    By: Chyrh

I had recently spoke to Casey Cross through PMs prior to my trip to the Bunny Ranch and asked her if we could just meet. I had three parties already planned but who can turn down meeting a beautiful woman. She said to come in because a lot of people prefer just meeting prior to a party. I figured since I wasn’t doing anything one afternoon that I would just stop by the Love Ranch since I had never been there and meet this sexy lady. I really didn’t have any intention of a party and just wanted to meet. Like I could resist her!

I went in and asked if Casey was available and they went and told her she had a visitor. She met me at the bar and sat visiting with me for awhile. She is very easy to talk with and I know that I have already mentioned this but she is a really beautiful girl. Yes, Casey, you look awesome with straight hair! :wink: She asked me if I wanted the tour and of course I did. She showed me around and we ended up in her bedroom. I was curious but was going to hold my ground and not party. She was really cool and there was no pressure. We went back to the bar and sat together for a little while longer. The longer we sat there, the more I wanted her, and finally I just couldn’t resist. The party went by way to quick but she was a tremendous amount of fun! Her little leg quiver at the end was totally awesome! I guess I must have done something right!

Casey, you are terrific and I really would love to see you again!

14. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

These are great reviews Casey, but I wouldn't expect any less from you.

FriskyJimmy29 and 1hairluvr like this.
  15. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together, BobbyT ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

david006 likes this.
  16. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a cool thread of all your reviews! ;)

17. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you, Brandi!

19. We have great chemistry!

20. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Alright my review was posted :)