REVIEW Casey Cross - Memorable July birthday celebrations GFE outdate at Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

This is a portion of my memorable late July GFE trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Casey Cross (1st outdate - 7/22/17) at Love Ranch North

I could not wait for this day to arrive similar to a kid waiting for Christmas morning. This was going to be a very special and fun outdate with Casey that was planned for some time. Before I provide more details on the outdate here’s some background on why Casey and this outdate. I’ve had a chance to party with Casey twice and each time there was great chemistry/connection and passion. Because of our fun parties and similar shared interests, I thought of exploring some possible outdate ideas with her. The timing of this potential outdate was also important because both Casey and I share birthdays approximately a week apart during the time of the proposed outdate. So after having a great time with Casey during our second party I asked her if was interested. The expression on her face was absolutely priceless. She had the most happy smile and expression which made me feel good that I got the right ideas for this outdate. It then took a few weeks of planning and communicating back and forth on the outdate details. Casey took care of the details and reservations for our outdate. So now let’s get back to the actual day out the outdate.

I started the morning by working out using the Gold Dust West’s fitness room. Then after my complimentary breakfast I drove to LA Bakery and got an assortment of cup cakes. Cup cakes were the first of three surprises I was going to have for Casey. I’m glad I used my phone navigation to get me to the bakery as I never would of guessed the bakery was located in a residential area. It was also interesting that this bakery was very close to the restaurant we were going to dinner that evening (Café at Adeles). So after picking up the cup cakes I drove to LRN. After arriving at LRN and getting buzzed in the gate, I let the door guy know that I was here to see Casey. After a few minutes out comes Casey in the most spectacular white outfit including short skirt and heels. She gave me a big hug and kiss. I handed her the cup cakes (surprise #1) and mentioned I wasn’t sure what kind she liked but it seemed like she was going to like the different flavors I chose (chocolate, carrot cake, red velvet). After she put the cup cakes away, we took our outdate clothes and other items to the VIP suite. Casey was prepared for our outdate by making sure we had a cooler full of waters and Gatorade as well as grabbing some beach towels for us. Once Casey got changed into her beach clothes (including her awesome looking bikini), we left LRN and drove to Lake Tahoe.

During our drive up to Lake Tahoe it was wonderful to spend time with Casey and discuss various topics including what it’s like at Lake Tahoe during the summer (this was my first to Lake Tahoe in the summer since I’ve only been skiing at Tahoe in the winter), LRN karaoke, interesting stories about Casey, etc. Even though the day earlier looked smoggy in Carson City, today it looked really clear. As we got close to where we needed to be the lake looked clear blue and picturesque. After finding parking we walked to the beach and checked in to get our jet ski. This was going to be both our first time jet skiing at Tahoe. We both have jet skied before (Casey in Sacramento and myself in Sacramento and Hawaii). Once we got our life jackets and received our safety instructions, we both got onto the jet ski and rode it further into the lake. I asked Casey if she wanted to drive first but she wanted me to which was ok by me. The day we picked for this activity was perfect. Weather was not too hot and not too cold. Water temperature was ok (not freezing) and there were no wind advisory. There was blue skies and it was very scenic around the lake. After we got past the buoys we were cleared to pick up speed. As I started opening up the throttle the feeling at the time was simply exciting and FUN – I could feel the speed of the jet ski going over the water and wakes, Casey closely holding on to me as we accelerate, and also looking at all of the amazing scenery around us. Since Casey mentioned to me in the car that she did not like roller coasters, I intentionally kept the jet ski speed a little slower than my standard speed (fast) as I wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to be uncomfortable. As we cruised around we saw some pretty cool houses and mansions right on the water that had private docks, boat garages, and boats.

After cruising for a good amount of time I then heard a siren. As I looked around I saw a police boat asking us to come cruise up to them. At this point I am thinking: WTF!!! – of all of the times I am stopped by the cops it has to be now? After the police officer gave us a rope to tether against he then mentioned I should not have driven between the police boat and kayakers since there was not 5 boat lengths between the two. I apologized to the officer and said that won’t happen again. The officer then asked if this was a rental and where did we get it from. At this point I’m thinking I have no clue as Casey got it for us but thankfully she let the officer know where we rented it from. Then the officer asked if we have a fire extinguisher on board. Again I am thinking WTF since during our safety briefing the jet ski provider did not mention this. So I said to the officer our jet ski provider did not mention anything about a fire extinguisher. The officer then asked me to open up the front compartment of the jet ski. As I opened it up thank goodness there was a fire extinguisher inside so I mentioned that to him. The officer then said he won’t give me a ticket but was giving a warning and then his boat left us.

Once we got cruising a bit more on the water I switched seats with Casey and let her drive. Once Casey started driving, WOW, it was clear she was a natural at jet skiing. She had us skipping fast over the wakes, getting some good water spray at times, and it was a blast! Another bonus was holding on close to her as we moved fast across the water. I mentioned to her that I was amazed she didn’t like roller coasters given the speed and intensity of what we did with the jet ski. All I can say is jet skiing with Casey at Lake Tahoe that day was pure FUN!!! Casey posted one of our outdate pictures on her Twitter account so refer to the link here if you want to see it.

https://twitter.com/CaseyCrossGFE/status/889574480955101184

After jet skiing we drove back to LRN. During our drive back we had some very interesting discussions including stories about Casey and her friends and prior jobs.

Casey Cross (3rd party - 7/22/17) at Love Ranch North

After arriving at LRN we quickly showered and got ready for our special party in the VIP suite. Casey surprised me this time by wearing a sexy black teddy and also brought us champagne. After a few sips, we got started on our party and I surprised her (surprise #2) with a special music playlist I created. Casey is the first lady ever (LPIN and outside of LPIN) I've met that likes music during parties. Since we both like similar music this worked well for us. Prior to this playlist I never had created one before so I figured this would be pretty straight forward but I learned quickly it does take some thought and time to get the right music mix together. As mentioned in other reviews I won’t mention intimate details of the party but this party was pretty intense, passionate and great!

After our party we quickly changed to our dinner clothes and drove to Café at Adeles. After arriving at Adeles, we got seated quickly thanks to the reservation Casey made. The way I'd describe this place is a Victorian styled house converted to a charming and cozy yet eclectic restaurant. We were seated in a nice cozy area to the side where we could have reasonable private conversation and still hear ourselves (the noise level at the restaurant wasn’t too bad). I knew after looking at Adeles menu on their website before coming here that they offer A LOT of choices – local organic, continental, southern, French, Italian, Indian, Asian, Lebanese, etc. So I asked Casey if she could guide me on what she had before and anything she could recommend. Casey said she was here once before and she really liked the Cajun BBQ shrimp appetizer. So I said ok, let’s share that. Casey ordered the seared ahi tuna salad for her main course and I ordered the salmon oscar. My entrée was very good and Casey said her entree was really good too. She wanted to taste mine which I was happy to share with her. We had some great dinner discussion on various topics including foods we like, good local restaurants in Sacramento and other parts of California and Nevada, and traveling. She mentioned wanting to do more Yelp restaurant reviews and if I could help her with the drafts she puts together. Since I said "yes" it will now be interesting to see what kind of draft reviews she will be sending my way. For dessert we decided to share fresh berries with Grand Marnier and cream. That was just the right amount of dessert and quite good as we were both full after that. Overall, I'd say dinner was very good both in terms of food and service. During dessert I gave her a birthday gift (surprise #3). Casey seemed very happy about what she received. After taking care of the restaurant bill we left Adeles and drove back to LRN.

Once we got to LRN we went back to her room and chatted some more. She also showed me her new room decorations which I did not see before including some new cool lighting. The lighting will be interesting to see at our next party in her room. One important thing we needed to do was make sure I secured my appointment for my next trip out so we got that taken care of with the cashier. Then after a few more hugs and kisses Casey helped walk me out of LRN as I had clothes and bags to carry. After a few more hugs and kisses outside of LRN I drove to the Gold Dust West.

To summarize this outdate with Casey was MEMORABLE AND UNFORGETTABLE! I was able to get to know Casey so much more on many different levels and feel this outdate helped increase our strong connection/chemistry. A very special thank you to Casey for all of what she did prior to and during our outdate. She is one AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL lady! Also thanks to the LRN staff to helping make this a great time as well!

@CaseyCross

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun adventure! I am glad that you had a grand time.

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks thunderstorm. Yes, it was an amazing time with @CaseyCross

CaseyCross and thunderstorm like this.
  4. Thank you for the memorable time & great review, @Adventure Guy ! Always looking forward to your visits :);)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CaseyCross for being so wonderful and fun to be with! I am looking forward to spending more time with you. :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @SableRenae . Great animation graphic! Indeed happy dance with @CaseyCross

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I can only imagine how you felt being stopped by Lake police or your special date with Casey. I am sure you didn't know the rules, but its good that they are around as many people know the rules and choose not to follow it. So now you know, and I am glad I read the review to learn it as well.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-11-13_20-12-16.jpeg

10. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi @JadeCapri - being quite the law abiding guy ;) (I can count on one hand the # of times being stopped by the police), yes it was a surprise to being stopped especially on my first LPIN outdate. o_O But hey, lesson learned. I'm glad you learned something from the review because one of my reasons for writing reviews is to help share and provide helpful info. :) The place we rented our jet ski did not mention these rules as part of the safety overview. I must have been fortunate in prior jet skiing as I haven't encountered that type of situation before. I'm glad @CaseyCross was with me because I think she provided lots of positive vibes and luck for us to making it an amazing jet ski experience and an overall memorable outdate! :D

JadeCapri likes this.
  11. It was indeed! Always have to have some fun in the sun!! ;) :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

CaseyCross likes this.
  13. Looking forward to seeing you again, @Adventure Guy.

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. Too cute! :D I love to do the "Happy Dance" ;)

16. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Hehe :) Love it! ;)

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]