Caressa Kisses..The Ultimate Intimacy GFE

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Dec 27, 2015.

1. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Caressa Kisses is the ultimate GFE! She is the best!

2. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I think most guys who visit the Ranch have a desire for the sense of intimacy that the GFE provides and I can attest that NO one makes it as real as Caressa.

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Thank you both! When you book the GFE package, that is what you get a true girlfriend, minus the drama! LOL My full attention is on you and us having the ultimate sensual fun time together!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  4. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Minus the drama, plus a "full package" girlfriend

5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Being a client of caressa is like having a girlfriend this is a woman who truly values and cares about her clients. She loves to please you and she wants to be the best sex you will ever have. You are the only man in her life when your with her you get her undivided attention. A very loving woman who gives you good sex will feed you entertain you and most of all treat you like a king which a lot of women don't do caressa is a rare woman that you wont find any day. Book her today and see what a blast she can bring you.

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Michael, we have had some fun ultimate GFE parties! If you want to see what he is talking about, PM me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  7. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Caressa you are the ultimate in everything you do....

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

CUM AND BOOK A PARTY WITH HER!!! SHE IS AWESOME!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

GFE is every man's dream and Caressa makes it so sweet and accessible!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

GFE is the ultimate in intimacy and it truly is the party of my fancy. I love being close and open and honest and making all dreams and fantasies reality...

11. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

U made all my dreams and fantasies come true the day we met. I thank God everyday u came into my life.

12. AuroraRouge
    Chat with Me

AuroraRouge Well-Known Member

GFE is probably my favorite. The more you connect with someone the better you can give them everything their heart desires. Plus I love cuddling. hehe

13. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Simply put, Caressa is a cream-dream come to life

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

GFE's are so bonding! You make lasting relationships!

15. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Yes Shelby Star, we believe through our GFE party with Caressa we learned so much about each other that we have made it a lifelong relationship !

shelbystar likes this.
  16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The Ultimate GFE package is the most romantic package, I will show you the love and attention that you might not have right now or you haven't ever felt. I will be with you for our whole encounter, whatever we do it will be together. Would you like to find out how this will feel.... PM or email me today! Check out my website for more info and risqué photos!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  17. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Caressa you have always made us feel like we are the only people in the world, like time stops and everyone else disappears! You bring romance and passion out in us, thank you..

18. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

There is no denying that Caressa makes you feel as if you're the only one in the world---physically and mentally.

19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I am so happy to hear that. Caressa is a wonderful person!

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want to make sure everyone feels as special as I know you are, the "real" world is hard and stressful and I want you to know I am here to pamper you and make your time with me as easy as it can be!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

The promise of time with a beautiful woman like you already makes it special to me. To hear that Texan twang is very appealing. So you are truly amazing in all you offer! I just want to say thank you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You make "the real world" feel like a dream come true whenever I'm lucky enough to spend time with you Caressa

23. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Thats a great service you are offering! It sounds like an amazing time!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BOOK A PARTY WITH HER AND HAVE AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I consider myself truly blessed to have a genuine friend in Caressa Kisses. The intimacy and the passion are intense

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Dark Sampson, you are so welcome!
    The sex does get better when you have a connection to the person you are with! That is why I want everyone to have an opportunity to get to know me and feel very comfortable!
    Kisses Caresssa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  27. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I would like to party with you for a whole day we could flirst so much and at the end of the day when we cant take it anymore rock the bedroom for the best sex of my life! I love for you to tease me I always get so much pleasure from you and I get the love and affection that I need. I do get lonely but when I'm with you I fill a good warming comforting filling it just fills so right I like having you in my arms being able to look into your eyes kiss your lips and watch you smile. Oh caressa how many men have you got to fall for you? Any man to see you is smart because he is looking for the best woman with all the best qualities.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Flirting and teasing is so much fun, then back to my suite for all the pleasing!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

29. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Get the ultimate GFE from the best today!!

30. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

The intimacy, the sharing of secrets and desires--Caressa is truly the ultimate "Girl Friend"

caressakisses likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! You will have an "Memorable and Fabulous GFE party!!! Book her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I love your gfe parties you give the best sex and u also show me so much love and affection like a girlfriend would.

caressakisses likes this.
  33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want you to have the best experience possible! Let me show you what a true girlfriend should be showing you! Contact me today!
    Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly and DarkSampson like this.
  34. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Who wouldn't want this beautiful Bunny to be their girlfriend, this is a great package!

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let me be your ultimate GFE experience! Contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.