Caressa Kisses..The Ultimate Intimacy GFE

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Dec 27, 2015.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

THE GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE

This package is all about intimacy. The GFE promises pre and post party communication and interaction (through both social media and cell phone). The Girl Friend Experience provides unlimited contact time, allowing us to develop a relationship prior to our meeting up and the opportunity to continue to grow together between dates.

This package provides both public and private time together. We can fine dine at Adele’s (Carson City’s most iconic restaurant), catch some comedy at the Laugh Factory in Reno, or dance the night away at the Hard Rock in Tahoe.

The GFE is the most personal, passionate party I offer; full of kissing, cuddling, hanging out, laughing and lovin’…

Please PRE-BOOK this package today and let the romance begin!

Sweet Kisses Caressa

IMG_9480.PNG
    IMG_9481.PNG
    IMG_9482.PNG

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

WOW Carressa another great package.

3. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Well I sort of already started this package. Thanks for that by the way. And by far the chance to have a GFE with Caressa um yes sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Dark Sampson, you are already signed up....[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa

rsz_img_8579_2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Caressa I have enjoyed every GFE moment since we met Apr 2012 I love how we've grown! That is beyond "GFE" and you do go over and beyond for your clients. And the before and after party you talk about, you really have made it your life to keep us happy.

grizzly likes this.
  6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

When my clients leave, my hope is that they leave with wonderful memories, fun pictures and the want and desire to come back again and again. If that happens then I know I have gone above and beyond for them..
    Kisses Caressa

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You are a very special young lady Caressa. I appreciate how you extend yourself to satisfy your clients.

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

This is one of my favorite bookings....
    Kisses Caressa

8CB3D5C5-B0B3-4882-8D2D-DE35E36184C6.JPG 9B4A9741-44E6-4279-A89B-895331345805.JPG

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

grizzly likes this.
  10. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

I wonder just how much you already know about me! It's so much I already know about you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

This was the best experience of my life it did fill like I had an actual girlfriend. I guess that's why they call it the girl friend experience. She really does make you fill loved the entire time I didn't fill lonely the entire time. I will definitely come for more as much as I can.

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, I am so glad you felt that way, I wanted you to feel what a true loving relationship can be.....
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_0913.PNG IMG_0914.PNG

grizzly likes this.
  13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

All my bookings are fun, hot and sexy, but the GFE booking is the most intimate because it is just you and I..
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_9658.JPG IMG_9659.JPG IMG_9660.JPG IMG_9661.JPG

14. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

It really is like having an actual girlfriend but the only bad part is when its time to leave its like breaking up. I do like the other girls at the ranch but Caressa is the only one I'm really interested in spending more than a few hours with. She made me fill alive and that's something no one else really has been able to do for me.

15. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

As I already know how wonderful it is to experience you as a friend, I can only imagine what the experience would be like with such an amazing girlfriend. I don't relish the idea of leaving you if its like breaking up but
    I suppose the sweet memories of our time together would outweigh the brief heartache of leaving temporarily. Plus we will always be friends, first and foremost!
    "It really is like having an actual girlfriend but the only bad part is when its time to leave its like breaking up. I do like the other girls at the ranch but Caressa is the only one I'm really interested in spending more than a few hours with. She made me fill alive and that's something no one else really has been able to do for me."

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  16. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Though we may physically part, the memories and her friendship do not. These stay with us wherever we are. Caressa provides a very special experience

17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Any guy would love a GFE with you!

19. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I agree with Shelby Star...I loved my GFE booking with Caressa and can't wait until the next one

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, we won't break up, we will keep in touch and see each other as much as we can. Thank you very much Grizzly, I love this type of booking. It gives my clients a chance to really get to know me and for me to show my clients how important they are to me...
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8606.PNG FullSizeRender 7.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Caressa, to party with you pretty much is the definition of GFE. Our very first party April 2012 was very spur of the moment, and brief, but I knew I was coming back for more. I was actually down and out and you "saved me" if you remember because I was stood up by a lady and I had booked that trip across the country just to see her. I was already visiting the ranch for 5 years and as I told you at the end of that amazing party, you were moving way up my list...I kept my promise and that was just the beginning. When the board community sees what I do for you (and you for me) they must understand the longevity of our relationship. You have been such a special GF ever since then and from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

1picc.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  22. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Grizzly she does always live up to what GFE really means.

grizzly likes this.
  23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

That's right Doc, I had forgotten that. I am really glad you were stood up. I know that doesn't sound nice, but if that did not happen we wouldn't have met and started this wonderful relationship we have!
    Kisses; Caressa
    rsz_fullsizerender_8.jpg rsz_fullsizerender_6.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes I never forgot. And I believe it was no accident that we met...

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I always feel that the people who come into my life is meant to be here. Yes Doc I think that is why it happened the way it did.
    Kisses; Caressa
    218.jpeg 4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG IMG_8538.JPG

Docrocker and grizzly like this.
  26. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes we wouldn't have met and it really is wonderful...

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc yes our first encounter wasn't by appointment but it has started a wonderful long relationship. I love making great friendships with my clients...
    Kisses; Caressa
    66A6401F-87A9-4C74-BCBD-9EB55D8AD6AA 2.PNG 0117C492-4E46-4864-85BA-4F7C5CB9CC91.PNG D7BDE813-7BD9-47BA-8893-CF2912D044FA.PNG

DarkSampson, Docrocker and grizzly like this.
  28. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Having been with this beautiful wonderful sexy Bunny, I can just imagine how her GFE bookings must be. You should come and see her and find out.....

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

SilverK, we can do a GFE booking the next time you guys come see me.. You guys can share me just like we have always done.... Want to find out about my hot GFE book me today
    Hot Kisses: Caressa
    ptweetnewboards7320.jpg IMG_1428.JPG IMG_1430.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  30. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

The Ultimate GFE is with you Caressa, book this beauty today....

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you, as far as my packages go I love the Ultimate GFE booking, come see me and find out why....
    Hot Kisses; Caressa

389E7A8F-81A2-4ACA-8C89-D9F5F3CAC670.JPG

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  32. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

Caressa's is all about intimacy, in all of her bookings she is the ultimate everything..

DarkSampson likes this.
  33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

When you book an ultimate GFE, I am yours for the entire time we are together, no distractions only you and I having fun and be very intimate...
    Hot Kisses; Caressa
    boards_251.jpg
    boards227.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  34. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You are so much fun to be with and so loving and sensous that the intimacy flows...

DarkSampson likes this.
  35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The intimacy between us will flow effortlessly while we go from friends to lovers.....
    Warm Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    rsz_sunnewtw-1.jpg
    rsz_fullsizerender_11.jpg

DarkSampson and Docrocker like this.