Caressa Kisses..Long and Sensual Booking

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Dec 27, 2015.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Michael, that is the beauty behind a long and sensual party we have to do other things while we rest!
    Kisses Caressa

149C37EF-2078-4179-B9AB-34ADE2821A21.JPG

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  2. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

laying next to you after a hot session is perhaps my favorite moment--holding you in my arms...

3. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Babe I'm so glad I've been able to spend long periods of times with u I fill the chemistry we make each other orgasm more and more each time. I love how u make me fill in my heart u are such a blast

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I think long sessions are much more intimate!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Long sensual sessions are so intimate, we can spend a lot of time together and we are able to snuggle and talk long into the night...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  6. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Only way to be with you is to slow down time and savor every moment! Makes me think every time it's put in my head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caressakisses likes this.
  7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Dark Sampson, slow and steady no hurry just time to savor every minute of the passion!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  8. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Book this beauty today and you can lay on her big soft bed and hold her and have a make out session, long deep sensual kissing...

DarkSampson likes this.
  9. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I really love extended stays because we can have sex multiple times! Watch a movie then sex. Go out to eat go back to your place more sex. Go to the strip club back for more sex. A long sensual party with you kinda fills like a extended sexual football game between you and I we have out of this world sex with fun activities in between to refuel. Just imagine spending the whole day with this hot busty blonde I tell you its the best experience ive ever had.

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The long and sensual package, does afford us time to go out and get to know each other and have fun private time!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  11. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

long sensual booking with you I like to think of all of what I can do with you in a huge amount of time that can be taken in several different ways ill let your naughty imagination take over.

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

You can really get to know Caressa in a long sensual party!

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The longer we can stay together, the more we can get to know each other's likes and what really turns you on! Contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. "I'd rather watch the cock than watch the clock". I love that line. I also love the three pictures with you wearing only a bikini bottom that you posted with the line.

15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

This sounds like a wonderful package with Caressa who is an amazing and special lady!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you BillyBob, so glad you liked that line! It's true.... Awe Bryce, how sweet you are!
    Join me for a long sensual encounter, we will take our time getting to know one another and to share the ultimate passion!
    Kisses Caressa
    218.jpeg
    4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG

DarkSampson likes this.
  17. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

To be honest with u this is a perfect party for me when I'm looking for more than sex. After a few hours of sex I'm tired. I love to just have sex then cuddle kiss watch a movie have dinner with you. It gives me a chance to not only have a lot of sex but also get a romantic experience I would get from a girlfriend. Your my favorite bunny and your the absolute best

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, this is what I love about the long and sensual booking/GFE package, we can do all of this and more!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Some people can hold there breath under water for long periods of time. Caressa can make love endlessly!

20. lucky iPhone giggles [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am the energize Bunny, I can go on and on and on and on! What to find out? Contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. say are those pics in Tahoe i have always wanted to take pics there looks liked you are having so much fun

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes it is Lake Tahoe, I love it there it is the most beautiful place! I go there to relax and rejuvenate my soul!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

24. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

This sounds like a great time to relax while pampering that special someone

25. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa simply the best time spent...I cherish each time and every moment

26. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Our recent encounter wasn't the longest but it was the most exciting and intense u were totally dedicated to making me a very happy man.

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I would alway like it if it can be long and sensual, but whatever amount of time we will make the best of it! Make lifetime memories every time!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  28. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Caressa is a beautiful woman with a soft touch :)

DarkSampson likes this.
  29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

She will give you a wonderful sensual party for as long as you have her!