About Me Caressa Kisses "I've Been Naughty"

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, May 19, 2016.

1. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Then I never will! Muah :p I love it too much!

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Oh please come out and see me soon, I have been naughty and I need you to teach me a little lesson...
    Kisses Caressa

4091232C-DFFA-4E88-82E7-221CED9D08F1.JPG

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Naughty, naughty, miss kisses, you will see me soon enough and I will school you!

4. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Discipline is just what a naughty girl like you need Ms. Kisses and I'm ready to provide!

5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

How about a 2 hour spanking for being such a naughty girl. Then I'll make love to u for 5 hours to make it all better. Naughty kinky thoughts.

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

School me Baron! Esso, you know I do need discipline! Michael, I would love to spank you for 2 hours! LOL
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

7. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

It's summer break now, so school is out for a while. But when it's back in session, naughty girl, you'll have many a lesson to learn, and your professor is up to the task!

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, please make me beg. I've been such a naughty girl!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg

9. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Beg me to open the schoolhouse, so I can dole out your punishment long and slow but firm

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! BOOK A PARTY AND DISCIPLINE HER AND BE HER DADDY!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

When are you not a little naughty Caressa!!!! LOL!

12. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Caressa you have been a very naughty girl we will start out with a spanking then I will tickle u everywhere then pleasure u in everyway possible then I want you to scream I'm a naughty girl. We will make love for 8 hours straight. I hope I can straighten u out ms kisses you sure do wear this 21 year old man out. Lol its hard to discipline such a naughty girl like you. Book her today for a naughty role play or just some hot sexy fun.

13. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

The question isn't has she been naughty?, we all know that she has! The real question is has she been naughty enough? If not, expect to be schooled!

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I can be a sweet or as naughty as you would like me to be! I have always been called sweet and spicy! The question is how naughty would you like me??
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

16. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I like the sweet you Caressa, but the naughty Caressa brings out the best in me!

17. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Sweet and spicy you are. You know me there's no limit on naughty, so bring it on. If you got it, bring it.
    I know the immense magnitude of the sweet that underlies it all, so there's never too much naughty that won't be balanced by your sweetnes for that perfect blend of sweet and spicy!

18. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Bending that fine ass over your knee and applying the palm of your hand on her firm, hard cheeks--pure blissQ

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, make me pay for my indiscretions. Make my tight butt pink with pain--I've been such a naughty girl...

20. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Oh Caresssa let me spank that nice booty than let's have rough hard love making. I like when u are a naughty girl the love making is amazing

21. AuroraRouge
    Chat with Me

AuroraRouge Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm just going to exuse myself and go to my room, hehe, I love being a bad little girl and getting disciplined.

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Sometimes we just need a little discipline to show us the errors of our ways!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

23. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

When I'm done with u then u can spank me. I've been naughty too. Sometimes I just need for u to put me in my place. :)

24. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

The error of your way is that you haven't been naughty enough, often enough with me. As such, you will be appropriately disciplined. First by a vicious tongue lashing, then by lashings of another type

25. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You naughty wench Caressa. I'll may you cry for forgiveness!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes Michael, you do need a spanking! Baron yes please a tongue lashing would be excellent!
    Oh I will cry out for more, Espo!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Seems like my tongue will be very busy, young lady!

28. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Ill spank your booty until it is bright red you need to be discipline you've been a naughty girl then we will have hot wild sex. Its going to be hard but by the time I'm done with you. You will be a good girl. I like it when your naughty because it makes it fun to straighten you out. Tbh we all have a little naughty in us.

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Do you need a little discipline Caressa! I bet someone will bend you over! LOL!

30. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa is naughty and she must be reprimanded. Punishment must be administered. And she must plead for me to stop!

31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I would like to spank u while pleasuring u at the same time a little discipline with some loving mixed in to make it better.

32. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

You're right! Everyone has a little naughty inside! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I agree with Willow, we all need discipline for being naughty every once in a while!

34. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Saucy little thing that she is--Caressa is naughty but oh so lovable...

35. goddessvienna
    Chat with Me

goddessvienna Well-Known Member

Caressa I would love to spank you with my wooden paddle ;)

image.jpeg image.jpeg