About Me Caressa Kisses Hottie Handicapper

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Sep 6, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

HOTTIE HANDICAPPER

Okay, football fans and purveyors of all things pigskin. The Hottie Handicapper is ready to prognosticate and venerate—I’m talking next year’s Super Bowl Champion.

Envelope please…

Green Bay Packers! Come on, let’s start with the name, “Packers” who doesn’t like it packed nice and tight—I surely do!

And while my vaunted “John Factor” is not in play with the Pack (nary in John in the huddle— on either side of the ball), they do have the greatest name in football—Ha Ha Clinton Dix (now who doesn’t love Dix—Ha Ha).

Plus Green Bay has two Rods (Aaron RODgers and Richard RODgers) and Aaron’s rod is placed right behind the center!

Of course there’s a WhiteHEAD (Jermaine) and a GateWOOD (Warren).

Yep, Packers are my Pick…

That said, everyone knows the Hottie Handicapper is fond of Doggy-Style and my Underdog pick to win a bunch are the New York Jets! Why? It’s simple; the owners name: Woody Johnson!!!

Kisses Caressa
    animation 20.gif
    animation 21.gif

2. Caressa, I'm not a Packer fan. However, I've met Aaron Rodgers because he is from hometown of Chico, CA. I grew up a 49er fan. I know that my team isn't very good. I'm hoping that they will get better in the future.

caressakisses likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wow! I don't follow either team but it makes me want to watch after reading that!

piperrae likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The NFL season starts Thursday. Time to snap some balls--put it in the end-zone--and split the uprights!
    Kisses Caressa
    animation 17.gif

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  5. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to following all of Caressa's Hottie Handicapper humor for the upcoming season!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so happy that it's football season again! The Hottie Handicapper is back and is anxious to get things started!
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Tuch2881, I hope your 49ers gets better, the biggest mistake they made was not drafting Aaron Rogers! Now they are going through more with the Colin Kaepernick situation. Good luck to you and your 49er's!
    Kisses Caressa
    image-2.jpeg

8. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Great post caressa! N nice booty!

piperrae likes this.
  9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

If you want to watch a real barn-burner today in the NFL check out the New Orleans/Oakland game! Raiders vs. Saints--kinda like nice-girls vs. naughty girls (which do you prefer?) With 5 Johns on the field this has the makings of a high-scoring game!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    grizzly likes this.
  10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Wow. I am a Saints fan. That was a good game today! 35 to 34. So close! Go Saints!!!!

11. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Not bad for week 1 Hottie--the Pack won, Gang Green covered but lost and man-o-man the game of the week was Oakland--you called it! Hey guys, you've got to admit there's nothing hotter than a hottie who loves her football!!!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Okay, let’s get talkin’ about week #2 of the NFL…The Hottie Handicapper wants to run the board!

Giants put a hole in the Halo dreams of the Saints…Lions lick TITans…Texans toy with the Chiefs and squeak out a win…Pats fillet the fish…Browns burned by Birds... Pittsburgh beats Bengals…Washington skinned by ‘Boys…Panthers pummel take-a-seat San Francisco…Cards deal Bucs a beating…Seahawks soar over Rams…Broncos buck Colts…Raiders freeze the Falcons…Chargers stomp all over Jags…Pack pokes the Vikes…Eagles soar in Chi-town…
    Kisses Caressa
    animation 20.gif

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    lover5 likes this.
  13. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You're a brave lass Ms. Kisses...I'm going to take your bets, we'll share the winnings if I cash in...

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Shelby that was a very close game! Espo, you take my bets and yes we can celebrate my win! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

What should the name of Caressa's team be? Let's come up with some ideas...

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Great idea Espo! I can't wait to hear some ideas!
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Saints playing my Giants.... going to make up for last year............ Saints will become Sinners....

18. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

Sounds great but all that said look at that ass. Want to be the QB behind that for a long drive for a touchdown.

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I'm rooting for the Woody Johnson Jets to play BIG tonight in Buffalo!
    Kisses Caressa
    Caressa Boobs Bikini.JPG

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  20. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Good show Hottie Handicapper, your Johnson Jets rolled big time over Buffalo last night--thanks for the pick...

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

My pleasure Espo, how can you lose when there are so many tight ends on the field and the Jet Johnson's!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

22. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Tomorrow can't come soon enough...Go Hottie Handicapper, make us all some money!

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Its another big day in football!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

12 Wins—4 Losses in Week Two of the NFL Season. Mercy me! It all started with my upstart, Woody Johnson Jets bangin’ it big on Thursday. And the wins just kept pouring in.

Tomorrow I’ll provide next week’s picks and I’m not gonna get big-headed (I’ll leave that to the boys) and pretend we’ll always hit at this ratio…but in the words of the prophet—only time will tell!

Let’s snap balls, run it up the middle and go deep!

25. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Good week hottie!! I still got my eye on the big game: my pick, the Pats, over yours, the Pack, in a Super Bowl matchup!! Keep up the good work on the weekly picks and keep it up with Woody Johnson's Jets!

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hey Baron, I've got to admit, the Brady Bunch is pretty awesome even without him! My Pack laid a popper but I bet they'll bounce back...
    Kisses Caressa
    animation 17.gif

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    grizzly likes this.
  27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Well we had a darn good week in the NFL—12 wins against 4 losses. Let’s see if we can keep the momentum and ride this lil’ doggie for all it’s worth!

Texans tank the Pats…Giants circumcise Skins…Jets KO K.C….Bengals tame Broncos…Tits topple Raiders…Birds beat Bills…Ravens go for Jag Jugulars…Dolphins bury the Browns…Packers lasso the Lions…Panthers hump the Horns…Seahawks slaughter the Niners…Rams beat Bucs…Steelers clip Eagle wings…Chargers win by a nose over Colts…Cowboys bury Bears…Saints burn Atlanta…

Get in the huddle, I'm as moist as a puddle!

Kisses Caressa AKA Hottie Handicapper!
    animation 20.gif

28. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

Steelers clip Eagle wings !!! [smilie=happy.gif] I Like the sounds of that !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen, I thought you might like that, go Steelers![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa
    408F742E-7C17-4102-80D0-A0E3193CC71B.JPG

30. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

my dear, The pack will be back, the pats have an injury problem to deal with until Brady returns. Plus, if Woody Johnson keeps it up, there might be trouble ahead. ;-)

31. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

I've been a Steeles Fan cents I was 10 years old !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

954.jpg

32. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

Go Steelers !!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

953.png

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies and have a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Keep the wins coming Ms. Kisses...with your picks my bank is getting to the point where I can visit soon!

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, lets see where this week with lead my Woody Johnson! LoverOfWomen, stay with the Steelers! Espo, if my picks brings you back sooner then let's go rock this week of football!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]