Caressa Kisses and this Older Man

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Espo, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Let’s just say that I’m over sixty but not quite sixty-nine! I recently had the pleasure of indulging in the company of Caressa Kisses at the Bunnyranch brothel outside of Reno, Nevada.
    I had perused the vast website, wanting a bit of discretion and therefore hoping to avoid the more public line-up provided by the Ranch.
    While the site offered up many wonderful options; woman of all shapes, sizes and ethnicity, I was stopped in my tracks by the images and personalized description of the aforementioned Ms. Kisses.
    What a stunner and what an articulate, passionate young lady. I knew immediately whom I wished to spend my time with.
    Initially I had portioned out a block of hours, more than enough to satisfy my thirst, or so I thought. Frankly, from the moment of our first embrace and the taste of her lips and mouth on mine I knew I’d better clear my schedule indefinitely (I wound up spending two nights with this dream of a girl).
    In person Caressa was everything the site had promised and then some. She was both articulate and dripping sexuality. She was a good listener (which is very rare these days) and an even more accommodating provider than I’d even dreamt anyone could be.
    While I have quite a lot of experience in matters of the flesh, Caressa was all about exploring some facets I’d only fantasized about. We did it all!!!
    I can assure you this little fountain of youth brings out the best in her men. By the second day I didn’t want to let her go. My God, her flesh, that face, the mouth, those piercing green eyes. I’m telling you I felt twenty-something again. I had the stamina and drive of a much younger man and I give all credit to Ms. Kisses.
    I want to thank you Caressa, for making this “senior citizen” quite the young buck, if only for 48-hours. I will be back. and yes, I suppose I am endorsing others, like me, to party with you—though I admit to a tinge of jealousy in saying so.
    You’re the best, much love and admiration—Your Dirty Old Man…

2. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I also want to add if any of you out there want to have a wonderful time with a wonderful lady this is the one to do it with!

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Thank you so much Espo! I had a wonderful time with you! I am so glad that we had the time together that we did, it made me so happy. I am thrilled to know that we have made a long lasting relationship. I can't wait to see you again. Yes we can spend some of the upcoming holidays together! See you soon!
    Kisses Caressa

FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  4. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

What a great review ESPO glad that you got to spend time with her. Your endorsement of Caressa has me sold. Even though I haven't partied with her yet though we have chatted a few times Caressa sounds like an amazing woman to spend time with.

caressakisses likes this.
  5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Very accurate review of Caressa. You are probably now hooked for life as I am! :wink:

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review ~ You can't go wrong with a date with Caressa! I've certainly enjoyed my parties with her hehe [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Espo! It sounds like Caressa invigorated you.

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

9. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Just stay packed when you come back from Florida, we are heading out to Tahoe! You are under my skin and I can't get you out of my mind! I want you to make me feel young and hot again! I haven't stopped smiling since I meet you! I went to my Dr and he said I am acting like a young man again! He asked what I did different and I said I met the most amazing girl and I can't wait to see her again! He said if we could bottle her we would make a fortune! If anyone out there is feeling old and undesirable, book some time with this fountain of youth, Caressa Kisses!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love my mature men! Frisky Jimmy, I would love to book with you! Let's set something up! I am excited about seeing you...
    Kisses Caressa

8CB3D5C5-B0B3-4882-8D2D-DE35E36184C6.JPG 9B4A9741-44E6-4279-A89B-895331345805.JPG

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

It was wonderful... Book me today and I will make you feel young at heart..
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8606.PNG
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg IMG_8732.JPG

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Espo thank you for this review, I know it has made a lot of mature men feel more at ease about coming out and seeing me! Book me today and I will make you all feel young at heart...
    Gentle Kisses; Caressa
    218.jpeg 4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG IMG_8538.JPG

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to our first encounter! I will be sure to make our time together most memorable. Until Then; Xtra Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    1AE14048-FA01-46B6-A09A-8FAC8B8522AB.JPG bunny_4p.jpg

15. Awesome review. I'm booking some time with Ms. Kisses. It is a bit intimidating being older but this got me over the "hump".

Docrocker likes this.
  16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Little Android, I would love to spend some hot sexy time with you! Just because you might be a little older, but you are just perfect for me!
    Kisses Caressa
    4A8D969F-B257-4B51-A1D2-6DB825B86604.JPG
    42076C3C-6671-45EF-AAC1-3C6D9A2CB60C.JPG

17. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Another great review! I so agree that if you are more mature or haven't been in the "game" in a long time, Caressa is the Bunny for you! She is loving, patient and so damn hot!

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. Hot. Patient. Loving. Sensual. All words that barely begin to describe our time together. As an older gentleman and out of the game for a few years I had some concern for sure. Caressa is very conscientious, made me feel safe, and before long I was relaxed and comfortable ... I think I can safely say we lost ourselves in ecstasy for hours. I've never had loving like that before even when I was a young buck. WOW!!!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am so happy that our time together was so wonderful! That is what I like to hear that you found me, hot, patient and loving!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1494.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG

LittleAndroid likes this.
  20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Willow! It was such a great fun party!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Carissa seems like a fun time!!!

23. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Espo. I'm 65 now & so hoping for a chance with Caressa. I met her at the Love Ranch and fell under her spell. Hope my review is half as good as yours.

BryceStevens and caressakisses like this.
  24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

foreverman, I have many sensual experiences we can share together. We will indulge in intimate pleasures heating up each others libidos. I look forward to sharing this with you.
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. There's something so special about an older gentlemen and a younger lady to show him all those special things he might be missing!
    sounds very nostalgic!

foreverman likes this.
  26. There's always a chance <3! With many lovely ladies, there are so many chances everywhere hehe