Caressa Kisses- An Unconventional Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BaronRandoVJ, Jan 4, 2016.

1. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

This may be somewhat unconventional, but I am inspired by some of Caressa’s latest reviews, to chime in with my own review, even though I have yet to meet Caressa and all my contact has only been by email or messages.

From our first contact where I explained to her my special needs (I'm disabled), she has been very sweet, kind, caring, and accommodating. Though I initially contacted her due to her gorgeous pictures; my attraction quickly changed to admiration of the beautiful soul that dwells within. I believe her to be genuinely sweet, caring, understanding, and passionate.

I am neither naive nor easily swayed by words alone, and understand that Caressa’s job depends on her ability to sweet talk a gentleman into becoming her client. While her talk was ever so sweet, I felt it to be entirely genuine in coming from her heart.

As we continued to communicate and I threw various monkey-wrenches into the process of seeing her (mostly due to personal reasons related to my health and disability), she was very understanding and bent over backwards to accommodate my needs- she did not have to do this, each time I gave her a graceful way to bow out, she chose not to but rather responded with class, grace, and kindness. I believe this to be a reflection of who she truly is as a person.

Fellas- Do not be intimidated by her external beauty, but trust that the beauty inside her will treat you with understanding, kindness, and the respect you deserve. So if you have been mistreated in the past by beautiful women, do not be afraid that she might do the same; if you treat her with respect she will return it with equal or greater respect and kindness. I strongly recommend that you contact her and be amazed by the journey she will lead you on. I am eagerly awaiting continuing my journey with Caressa.

While I am sure that many of the other ladies at the ranches are also kind and caring, I believe Caressa to be unique. Caressa is one of the most beautiful and remarkable human beings I have ever been in contact with.

grizzly likes this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

BaronRandoVJ,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You are the sweetest, I can't wait until we finally meet although I feel as if we know each other already. I look forward to summer time and you.
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_9465.JPG IMG_9466.JPG IMG_9467.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Griz- thanks, I felt that folks needed to know how wonderful she will treat you from the moment you make the first step to begin an amazing journey with her. I'm jealous you only have a few more days to wait to see her, I have many more to go.

Caressa- You are welcome. I do feel like we know each other already- so thanks to you for sharing your inner you with me so that we could connect and start our journey together. this summer will be a special one for us both. I dream of seeing your beautiful smile and gazing into your eyes in person.
    Hugs,
    Baron

grizzly likes this.
  4. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

I sure hope so, summer seems like it's an eternity away. Enjoy your time with her later this month. I know you will and I bet she will as well ;-)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  5. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

For those of you who may have missed this when I first posted yesterday, please take a look above at my report. Caressa is someone you don't want to miss

grizzly likes this.
  6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Thanks! Caressa is such a sweetheart. I expect that we will continue to bond in magical ways! I will post a review afterwards.

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much... I so enjoy this review and I can't wait until we actual meet and have our fun together...
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_9658.JPG IMG_9659.JPG IMG_9660.JPG IMG_9661.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  9. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

As Caressa and I have continued our journey, I thought I'd add this:

to sum it up in a slightly modified Mae West quote: "when she's good, she's very good, when she's naughty she's better!".
    I Haven't met her in person yet but I do know that her good is very good, and can tell that her naughty will be even better!" I look forward to the day when I get to experience her "better"!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I look forward to the day that I can show you that when I am naughty I am the best...
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts,
    Caressa Kisses
    9785FD3B-ACA6-40EF-AC49-F88524BC03DC.JPG FullSizeRender 9.jpg FullSizeRender 10.jpg

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I love this unconventional review! Baron, is such a great man and I can't wait to see him again!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1685.JPG

12. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Am happy that you like my review! I'm not great but you do bring out the best in me. We will have such a great time, for our next time !

13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was at the LRN last Jan. 2nd for Sindy Sky"s BD party. Dennis arrived with Caressa. I knew who she was right away but was way too nervous to go talk to her. I know that was crazy as Caressa is such a sweetheart. I did get to talk to her later as we all gathered in the kitchen. As I drove home, I couldn't believe I was actually in the same room with her. Someday I hope to be in the same room with Caressa only all alone.

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.