About Me Caressa Calling All Younger Guys

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Aug 5, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Michael, you are so right get the 1st one out of the way and let's focus on the next ones!
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 16.jpg
    IMG_3835.JPG

2. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

my motto is sex, eat, sleep, repeat. So once I have sex I want to eat then take a nap then do it all over again. When I see you my sexual tank is overflowing I have to be worked hard to get it empty. But I think your up for the task. You always have me sleepy after our parties.

caressakisses likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I like that motto! How does it sound to you? Sex, eat, sleep and repeat! Contact me today!
    Kisses Caressa
    View attachment 47672

grizzly likes this.
  4. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you know by now that it takes very little effort to turn us youngsters on. Ill be perfectly honest with you when I come to the ranch and you just hold my hand I become rock solid. You can put all the clothes on you want but when I look at you I always picture you nude. Oh where can I start perfect round perky breasts, a nice firm booty, nice legs, a pretty kitty, nice toned arms, long flowing blonde hair, a white smile, perky lips, a beautiful face and a wonderful personality everything about you inside and out is so perfect and it turns me on. So much I like about you and you just give me the sexual excitement that I haven't experienced from anyone else.

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, younger men usually have a lot of energy and vitality. It's fun to see what gets you all excited and ready to go!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I like the way you move with my body I love the naughty took I love your boobs kitty butt legs lips everything with you turns me on so much every time I see you I have at least 2 or 3 orgasms even in a short party because you excite me so much! I want more and more and more of you. I love to give you orgasm after orgasm just so horny! woohoo

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

So all you younger guys out there who are nervous or apprehensive about coming to see me at the Bunny Ranch, look at how Michael feels and I can do the same for you! So contact me today and we will start our own hot sensual passionate encounter! Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

8. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

When I saw u I had no idea what kind of fun I was getting into then I came back for more and more I can't get enough of u Caressa your so fun and amazing at sex. So much pleasure in that hot little body of yours. Your fun size and your flexible! Book her today for the best sex and fun time of your life. She truly is the most kind caring bunny I've ever seen and she's smoking hot

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I'm all up for a youthful encounter--bring it on boys!
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_1img_0212.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  10. NevaehNova
    Chat with Me

NevaehNova Closest 2 Heaven You'll Get W/O Going To Hell

You are such a turn on! I have a confesion, you are totally my girl crush!! Guys if you come to Nevada anytime soon make sure y'all spend some time with Caressa, then come and tell me all about it!!! XxXxX

11. I love all ages!!! Different experience with different age groups :)

12. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Let's just say I literally get a rise every time I see u lol

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

LOL I put a spring in your step or should I say in your pants? LOL
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I've found this thread to be very encouraging. Other threads had given me the impression that us younger men (under 35) weren't too popular with most of the ladies. Its good to know that there are ladies who enjoy clients of all ages and look for other qualities in the people they allow to party with them.

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87, I do love to my younger guys and my virgins! I will take my time with you, making sure that you get the most unforgettable passionate encounter. I don't charge extra for how many times you orgasm, so don't worry if you pop fast, we will bring you back again and again! Contact me today and let me show you how much I do like my younger men!
    Kisses Caressa

408F742E-7C17-4102-80D0-A0E3193CC71B.JPG

16. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

some of us older guy's can still cum 3 times. Just need the right lady to bring it out.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love your post!!! Book her today and explore a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I'm not a younger guy, but you make me feel so young Ms. Kisses!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Age is just a number, so whether you are young or old, come take a dip in my fountain of youth! Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Old Buck to Young Buck--Caressa is what you need!

21. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

When the breasts come out and the panties come off I'm hard as steel. I can't help but go ahead and get on the bed I'm ready!!! Your so hot and sexy! U look just as good as your photos!!!

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

You are right Espo, young or old I want to see you! Awe thanks Michael!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

23. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You are so gorgeous!! thank you for sharing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Young or old, Caressa ought to be experienced and appreciate by all!

25. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I would want to book a 2 day party with u to go out to eat to have lots of loving. Alot of foreplay I think that's romantic. To fall asleep and wake up then do something amazing the next day

26. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

You'll go in young and come out a very sexually educated man!

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Espo! That is exactly what I want to accomplish with everyone!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

28. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

When I met Caressa I thought I was already a worldly man in the sexual milieu, well she taught this old dog some new tricks!

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Age and experience are merely details. I adore those willing to expand their sexual horizons. I'm here to participate and invigorate!

30. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Young bucks or old colts, Caressa treats everyone with pure, unadulterated sexuality

31. I totally agree! I love their stamina too!

32. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I really love a lady who is a few years older than me its just makes me fill extra naughty to make love to an older woman

33. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Come on young dudes, give Caressa what she wants!

34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Please give me what I want and I will return the favor!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

35. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I remember our hot encounter it was maybe just the beginning of fall. She gave me 3 orgasms in a single encounter! This is how good she is she is so sensual it turns me on especially being a young horny guy as soon as you go soft she works to get you hard again. Quite frankly I try to keep going at it until I cant get it up anymore. She is a great training partner. You would make a great snake charmer lol.