About Me Caressa Calling All Younger Guys

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Aug 5, 2016.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

A lot of younger guys tell me that I'm the one they dream about--and not necessarily when they're asleep!

The thought of youthful, unrefined abandon is a total turn on.

The idea of sort of taming a wild young man, instilling skills and teaching tricks is hot!

All that endless energy and boundless drive--the stamina and unbridled testosterone coursing through their veins--wow guys, I'd like some of that!

So if you want some of me--then let's get together for a romp of epic proportions!

Until Then; Naughty Thoughts, Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg

2. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

If I was younger I'd have the same hunger I do today for your lovin' Caressa...

tuch2881 likes this.
  3. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Caressa when I'm with you its impossible for me not to have an errection while I'm with you even when your fully clothed my young horny mind cant stop picturing you naked when I'm with you and when you do get nude I just wanna rumble and have sex all day!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Come on out whatever your age! I will bring out the stud in you!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

ShipBuilder and grizzly like this.
  5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I can't stop staring at your lovely butt Caressa!!!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thanks Gezabelle! Come on you younger studs send me a PM and let's plan our encounter! Check out my website Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

caressa when you get naked in front of me I cant help but give it to you good sex with you is so exciting I love to go for at least 3 rounds

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The perks of being young, 3 rounds or more!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

9. Caressa, I'm an old guy. Do you think you can bring out the younger stud in me?Even though I'm 56 years old, I'm sexually inexperience. I only had sex a few times.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  10. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I'm a young guy and I can say that I can stay up all night.....must be all the caffeine consumption.

Nevertheless I'm insanely inexperienced (in sex and kissing) so I can go multiple rounds till I get the hang of it, Caressa.

11. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

I'm no longer a young man, but I honestly feel like a young buck when I'm with Caressa

12. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

"I'm not as good as I once was, but I am good once as I ever was" ~Toby Keith That pretty much sums it up!

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

tuch2881, I would bring the young stud in you out! RandamnHero, oh let me be on the winning end of your caffein consumption and we will go and go and you will be very experienced by the time we are done! You have a young soul Espo! Being good at least once is all I can ask for, Baron and you were good!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

14. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This bunny is hot hot hot! You don't know what you're missing!

15. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Had I met Caressa in my youth, I would have grown old a quite happy fella

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh Espo, thank you! Well we can say you are a very happy happy gentleman!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Caressa,am an old boy and am sure you could teach me new tricks!I actually have a question for you but not sure if I need to ask it here.

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN I will teach you anything you would like to learn! PM me your question!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

19. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I will never forget when you seduced me when I was 20 years old a hot older woman on top of me pleasing me I cant resist. I love older women even if there just a few years older than me like yourself. It amazing me what all the tricks you girls have taught me! Especially you caressa you make me weak in the knees I just want an all you can eat buffet of you!

20. Huh, from what I had read on other threads, I thought you didn't like us younger guys. Thank you for proving that theory wrong. I do need a nice experienced woman to teach me about women and intimacy.

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87, I do love my younger fella's too! I love to be a teacher and a pleaser! So let's plan our hot encounter soon.
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Caress a is a bundle of hotness! When I first saw her, I thought she was 19!!!

23. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I may be a younger guy but you always wear me out. I'm always sore after our parties but a good sore that fills oh so good. I guess I can consider it as cardio. ;)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love younger guys too!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

There is a lot to say about younger men, we can go on forever!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Your so freaking hot before you even put your hands on me my rod is hard as a boulder. When you were setting the bed up for our fun time my heart was beating 1 million mph I was ready and excited for you. When those clothes of yours come off it makes me happy your body is truly a sexy work of art and its fun and fills great. You have such beautiful eyes that just steal my heart and a great white smile. You are just so sexy and you provide this young man with a unlimited sex drive I just cant get enough!

28. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Caressa was most certainly the type of hottie I dreamt about as a younger man but guess what? I still dream about her!!!

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I agree with you Caressa! We love their stamina!

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

It is fun to go on and on, to see this youngsters bring in so much energy and vitality!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

My young heart beats fast when I see u that beautiful face those tits that booty that kitty your lean hot tight body has me ready to go. I want to just turn u In all directions have sex in so many different ways. I have to have at least 3 rounds u get me hard as a boulder sex with u is so amazing and I can't get enough.

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

What I most adore about younger men is their stamina and desire and will to learn. Now that's a sweet trade-off!
    Kisses Caressa
    carnewmidwf5.jpg
    newwfbodyckp.jpg

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  33. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I will have to be honest and say i can no longer have 3 or 4 cums with a lady.However,I have learned how to control my emotions and my breathing,which makes me last for a long period of time before climax.

caressakisses likes this.
  34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN, I can't wait to experience that with you! I look forward to seeing you!
    Kisses Caressa
    30D12B58-BDEB-43D5-9F1E-C4593E0E2826.JPG
    4FEF8C5B-D6AA-4A33-B73A-59CB6FB3BC2C.JPG

35. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

For me the first orgasm is the quickest it really gets good when I'm working on my second and third. When I look at you caressa I just get so excited your just so fine.

caressakisses likes this.